Learn the Presentation Structuring Skill
- 1 hour on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Present with impact and within the time to get results and progress
- Save lot of time and avoid multiple reviews and presentations
- Deliver exactly what is needed and keep the attention of audience
- Make Progress at a faster pace than they expected and experienced before
- Students need to have very basic powerpoint or keynote skills as the course covers more on how to shape up your presentation
Why does anyone make a presentation on any subject in Business or Career ?
The simple answer to this Question is "TO GET RESULTS AND MAKE PROGRESS". In this Course you will be learning exactly that simple methodology and techniques jto make a presentation which GETS RESULTS. Imagine how fast you can progress if you get results in each presentation you make !
You need NOT have great presentation skills. That is of least concern. What you will get from this course is an outline on how you can structure your presentation, so that you will drive RESULTS and PROGRESS fast, no matter how good your presentation skills are.
If you need Progress and you are a RESULTS person, this course is for YOU !
All the best !
- Anyone who makes presentations in their career or entreprenuers who make pitches
- Especially anyone who wants to make progress and wants to get results out of make a presentation
- Anyone who wants to save time that gets wasted with multiple reviews of presentation
Go through this lecture and understand why you need to go through this course ..
have a great time !
Having a Goal is important for any aspect of life and so is the same for your presentation.In this lecture I will take you through the importance of having a goal for your presentation.
Have you seen that when you being sold by some people you almost feel the urgency to buy whatever they sell.It is their skill.This is the same skill you need to adopt while making presentation , if you need results.Let me teach you how.
I am sure you have seen presentations where people rush towards the end of the allotted time and try to finish the presentation, which obviously is not the real purpose. I have been there too. Time split is most important in preparation and structure of your presentation.Go through this lecture which provides you the formula for winning over time in presentations.
Here we come to the final and most important part.We are all about results! Am I right?
Let us see how we can make use of this final but most important slide to drive them.
Learn the simple tactics to navigate the audience through the journey of what you really want.
Enjoy the ride!