How To Repair Your Credit For A Home Mortgage Loan.
What you'll learn
- Successfully obtain the proper credit report, understand how to read it, identify areas of concern and take necessary steps to remedy any concern or credit problem. Also, understand how to establish certains types of credit that will assist with the home loan application process.
- You will also be able to ask a lender "to the point questions" that will help you be prepared and confident before you actually fill out an application.
- A "Can Do Attitude", basic computer skills, legal pad/notepad or tablet and basic printer.
- No prior knowledge necessary for this course. We will show you how to start and all the steps forward.
If you have been wanting to buy a home but your credit is holding you back...this course is for YOU!
The home mortgage lending industry has special credit requirements that must be met to be approved for a mortgage loan. In other words, not all credit advice is equal. Having an understanding how the mortgage lending credit world works is critical to you being successful with the application process. Unfortunately, most mortgage professionals do not have the time and knowledge to explain all of this to you.
This course is designed to take you step by step through the process of repairing your credit with an end goal of buying a home.
*Did you know paying off an old collection or charge-off could lower your credit score?
*Did you know that “disputing” a collection could actually be a negative step when applying for a mortgage?
*Did you know you could "clean-up" paid collections and boost scores?
*Did you know collection agencies and Law Firms may know when you apply for a mortgage or loan?
For the last 10 years I have met face to face with over 7500 clients just like yourself. In those meetings we establish how to create realistic time frames and expectations as well as what questions you need to have answered by a mortgage lender. We map out every step that needs to be taken and the action plan that needs to be followed. With that said, our clients have experienced tremendous success!
We will establish where to begin and sort out the "do's and don'ts" of working on your credit.
This course is detailed and with 2.5 hours of content, we keep it simple and cover it all.
When you complete this course, you will know how to pull a credit report that mortgage lenders use and you will know how to read and understand the report they pull if they provide one to you. You will have a thorough knowledge of how to deal with collections, charge-offs and whether you should dispute them or not. You will understand how to establish new credit and what types are needed.
You will be able to fearlessly tackle your credit report and save yourself hundreds of dollars,maybe thousands by not having to hire a credit repair company. Roll up your sleeves and let's get started!
Who this course is for:
- This course is specifically for future homebuyers who need a step by step plan to work on their credit report in preparation of applying for a mortgage loan.
- Future Homebuyers who are seeking FHA ( including First Time Homebuyer Programs), USDA, VA or Conventional Mortgage Loans.
- A Mortgage lending professional who is seeking more information on credit repair.
Harry specializes in Credit Bureau Correction and Credit Consulting. He has over 18 years of experience as a Corporate Trainer in the Lending/Finance and Credit Bureau Consulting Industry. Harry’s passion is public speaking and education on the topics of Credit and Life Strategy.
Harry is a member of the National Ethics Board, Association of Finance and Insurance Professionals and is a National Certified Credit Expert. He is also a Certified Expert Credit Witness for the Federal and State Court System.
For the last 10 years, Harry has been assisting clients with their credit challenges from his Central Florida office. Meeting thousands of clients (most face to face) has really given Harry the experience of identifying problems and implementing solutions when it comes to credit. As Harry always says "I have never seen two credit reports alike and two credit situations exact".