How to prepare for starting a Business?
- You should have a digital device (Phone, PC, Laptop, tablet), internet connection and headphone/speakers. A printer would also be helpful for the checklists and templates.
- This is an introduction course so no prior business experience or knowledge is required.
This course is for everyone who has wanted to kick start their entrepreneurial or business journey but hasn't taken the plunge because they did not know - How to start a Business?
This short and easy to understand course is a simple guide to help you kick start your Entrepreneurial Journey.
In the course,Ii provide you with simple to follow steps mixed with real life examples to prepare you.
The aim is to guide you on the steps to launch your business. The course has checklists and templates that shortcut the key steps to setting up a business correctly.
Think of this course as the "first preliminary phase" of starting A Successful Business.
- Aspiring Entrepreneurs
- Lessons at Start up Introduction – The sequence of your startup business
- Overview: Preparing to start your business
- Freedom and Money
- Understand Why You are Starting a Business
- USP and Price Point Justification
- Naming Your Business
- Your Business Identity – Name Legalities
- Your Business Identity - Brand
- Protecting Your Intellectual Property
- Your Business Vision
- Clearly Describing Your Business
- Move Fast
Since 1997 Wayne has run a successful Business Consulting Practise helping hundreds of businesses achieve superior results.
His background before assisting businesses was varied and detailed. Degrees in both Commerce and Law gave a sound base for a career in chartered accountancy, property, advertising and marketing.
Wayne has worked with a vast range of businesses, from Building to Real Estate, Aviation to Aged Care, Manufacturing to Service providers, in the private and government sectors. These businesses range in size from just 4 people to over 200.
This diversity has provided experience in almost any challenge a business may face and developing the strategies to overcome them.
Together with his wife Lisa, Wayne created and operates one of Australia’s longest successful private Paediatric Occupational Therapy business in Sydney with clinics across the city and servicing a number of schools. This business gave an understanding of the benefits and methods of systemisation as it now runs with little input from the directors.
Over the years he has presented at a number of National Business Conferences across the fields of real estate, building design and Telstra small business conference.
More recent times have seen the consulting business evolve to more online presence allowing clients across Australia and New Zealand access to the business systems and methods that have been created over the years.
Wayne attributes his success to some key elements: A clear logical common sense approach, starting with the end in mind and building towards it, and balancing business with lifestyle.