Crack Consulting Case Interviews & Guesstimates (Bonus CVs)
What you'll learn
- Expectations of interviewers and preparation strategy
- Basic fundamentals of preparation of case interviews
- Critical frameworks and more importantly, their applications with examples
- How to develop structure, analysis and recommendations and how to communicate with examples
- Step by step approach on solving guestimates with several examples
- Examples of candidates solving cases and guesstimates, so there is opportunity to learn what works and what doesn't
- Detailed CV tips with several examples
- Bonus Cover letter and networking tips
This course is appropriate for those looking for a comprehensive approach to prepare for consulting interviews. It covers the fundamental approach and substantiates it with wide variety of examples.
The BEST part about this course is that you could see concepts being learnt and applied by candidates within the videos. This helps you practice along with those candidates, speak aloud, learn from their mistakes and it feels like you're attending a live class.
This course will cover the following -
Session 1 - Resume, Cover Letter, Off-campus Networking Tips
Session 2 - Step-by-step Approach to Guesstimates
Session 3 - Guesstimates (Advanced) & Introduction to Case Interview Basics
Session 4 - Case Interview: Profitability Framework & Examples
Session 5 - Case Interview: Market Entry, Business problems & Examples
Session 6 - Case Interview: Pricing & Other examples
Another amazing part about this course is that it is detailed to depth. Be it the examples on Resume improvement, Guesstimate discussions or Case Interviews Preparation, you would find that concepts have been explained through multiple examples. This ensures a thorough understanding of the concepts.
You are invite to join the course and experience the preparation journey of several candidates who eventually got selected at McKinsey, BCG, Bain, Deloitte, ZS Associates, PwC, Praxis, etc. Yes, these are real candidates who gave interviews later and got selected.
Who this course is for:
- Candidates preparing and aspiring for consulting job interviews.
- Students/Professionals looking for a job switch.
Sankalp Chhabra an alumnus of Delhi College of Engineering (DCE) and Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT) and has always had a love for teaching. He has coached thousands of candidates and has helped them crack MBA interviews and thereby advance in their careers. He specializes in assisting candidates in learning from their mistakes and bringing their unique story out to distinguish themselves and thus gearing up for success for the big day.
He has also been a guest lecturer at several prominent colleges in India, such as IIM Bangalore, IIM Calcutta, IIM Kozhikode, SP Jain, MDI Gurgaon, and IIFT.
He has gained work experience at Snapdeal, Hewlett Packard, Niti Ayog, CBSE, Corporate Executive Board. And is also a coach for Consulting Interview Preparation for students and alumni who graduated from B-Schools, including NUS, MIT Sloan, Harvard, Ross, Duke, etc. across 20+ countries.