Understand the financial position of your business.
- 1 hour on-demand video
- 15 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- How to use historic financial data to determine the future of the business.
- Understand the importance of the financial data
- Students will understand the limitation of the standard financial analysis
- How to conduct Z score analysis
- Apply Z Score analysis and identify the safety of the future financial position
- You should be able to use Excel. A laptop is needed (not tabs).
- You should possess basic knowledge in management
Accounting is the science of recording historical business transactions. All financial reports are prepared on historical bases and so are the related financial ratios.
Knowing the history is very important but most important is to determine the future. Quite often the situation is so good today, but how about one or two years down the stream? Is there any thing we can do to make the good even better or is there any thing we can do to rectify current situation? Important questions no finance manager or analyst can answer without conducting the predictive analysis that I will show you here.
- Decision makers in business and financial analysts reporting to decision makers.
- Anyone need to make decision about the future of his business.
- Anyone concerned about the future financial position of his business
- Accountants, Business managers and owners
The form and substance of the Financial Statements.
Where to obtain the historical data from? Student will understand the standard financial statements and how to use them to collect the data needed for analysis.
How to prepare traditional financial analysis based on historical data. Its advantages and limitations.
Z score being predicting financial tool, the student will understand the nature of this tool and how to use it.
Uploaded formula of Z Score with detail explanation on the components and function of each. Students will understand the function of each component and the result of application. This lecture will make the students ready for the practical application of Z Score Analysis in the next final lecture.
Apply the Z score analysis on live case and observe the result.
The student will learn the benefits of using advanced technique to predict financial position using the Z score analysis.
Review the solution live and explain details and closing the course