How To Play The Djembe: For Beginners
- 1 hour on-demand video
- 1 downloadable resource
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- By the end of this course you will have a basic understanding of how to play the Djembe. You will have a solid understanding of the three basic sounds of this hand drum and how to play some basic rhythms and patterns.
- Improve you self confidence, and learn to express yourself on this amazing hand drum!
- You will need a Djembe to practice with. You can buy or rent one from your local music store. Also, bring your energy and enthusiasm!
This course is designed to help students learn to play the Djembe. This West African hand drum is fun and easy to play! How To Play The Djembe: For Beginners is a step by step course that will introduce you to the three basic tones of this amazing drum and provide you with a number of patterns and exercises for you to practice.
Each video lecture will provide students with clear and easy to follow instructions. The learning process is gradual and each lesson builds upon the other. This course also includes an easy to read pdf of the exercises and patterns featured throughout the video in music notation form.
Hand drumming is an easy and fun form of personal expression. Students will gain self confidence, improve concentration and relieve stress by taking this course!
- If you've ever wanted to play a hand drum or if you just want to brush up on your basic technique on the Djembe, this is the course for you.
- If you are an advanced Djembe player this course may not be challenging enough for you.