How To Play 1950s Elvis Songs, Just Like Scotty
- 2 hours on-demand video
- 9 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- The Guitar Sound That Changed The World
- Be able to read guitar tabs
- Be comfortable with playing basic chords and intermediate solos on the guitar
- Tab reading software like Guitar Pro is a great help but no must
In this course I will show you how to play the lead guitar and rhythm guitar parts to nine Elvis Presley songs that he recorded for Sun and RCA between 1954 and 1956. We'll dive deep into the music of this rock'n'roll legend and cover the style of Elvis first guitar player Scotty Moore in depth.
The course features the following songs
That's Alright Mama
I Forgot To Remember
Trying To Get To You
My Baby Left Me
Blue Suede Shoes
I'll teach you how to play the solo guitar parts like intros, solos and outros, but I'll also show you how to play the rhythm guitar parts too.
I've included the tabs in Guitar Pro and PDF format, lyrics and chords for every song. Furthermore I've recorded highly authentic jam tracks in four different tempos to make this learning experience even more exciting.
There are some easy parts in this course, but most of the lectures are geared toward the intermediate to advanced guitar player.
- Intermediate guitarists who would like to learn the amazing Scotty Moore style
- Elvis fans who would like to learn who would like to learn the rhythm guitar parts to 9 of his songs from the 1950s