How to Plan a Destination Wedding
What you'll learn
- Begin planning the destination wedding of your dreams at any location you choose.
- Modify and track expenses using the budget spreadsheet provided.
- How to work with your vendors and important questions you should ask before hiring.
- Create in less than an hour a destination wedding website to communicate with family and friends.
- No programming experience required.
- Excel or viewer is needed for viewing checklists.
Have you thought about having a destination wedding at some exotic location, but didn’t know where to start? Planning a destination wedding is a fun experience. However, it can be a daunting task and the process can take anywhere from 9 months to over a year to plan.
We have created an easy to follow step- by- step plan that will help lay the foundation to get you started. Our tips will help avoid any unexpected obstacles on your big day. This video is designed to be easy to use and to help you saving time and money.
Included in this video are 17 lessons, in which we discuss budget, wedding preparation, and traveling with groups. Also, as a bonus, you will learn how you can, in less than an hour, build a destination wedding website to communicate with family and guests. We are confident, this video can be applied to almost any destination-wedding scenario. Whether you have the money to spend on a wedding planner or not, our video is full of ideas, tips, hints and other information to make your special day a success.
Copyright © 2016
Who this course is for:
- This course was written for anyone thinking about or already planning a destination wedding.
Hi thank you for visiting our video. My name is Cyndee and I have been involved in event planning for over 20 years. Chris and I were married 5 years ago in Key West during a 4 day cruise through the bahamas. I decided to make this video to help other get started on their wedding planning journey. With my years of involvement in the marriage industry coupled by our own wedding experience, we wanted to provide you an opportunity to successfully plan your own wedding.
Cynthia & Chris