Learn how to perform a Psychiatry Evaluation
- 43 mins on-demand video
- 2 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- How to perform a Psychiatric Evaluation
- From the ideal room setting to medication prescribing
- How to conduct your questions
- Psychiatric patient management
- The will to learn and grow
- Some pen and paper to take notes ;-)
The course is meant for doctors, psychologists, technicians, researchers or even patients and all knowledge enthusiasts who like to know more about how to perform an Psychiatric interview.
I start by explaining the basic concepts, to the more abstract parts, making it efficient and user friendly. The videos contain guiding images and many of my insights and experience tips.
In the final section I give the audio file of the course, and also a printable and psychiatric evaluation form, which you can fill for each patient.
- Social Assistant
- Health workers
- Academic Researchers