How To Pay Your Mortgage Off Quicker
- 1 hour on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Learn how to find the best mortgage deal that's just right for you, and what to look at when shopping around for a new mortgage,
- Learn how to pay it off faster without incurring any unnecessary fees.
- There are no prerequisites for this course, but if you have a mortgage or need one, then you need to watch this to save yourself money and time.
You'll learn all the ins and outs of a mortgage in plane simple English as I get straight to the point of:
How Mortgages Work
How You Can Find The Best Deal For Your Circumstances
The Secret The Banks Won't Tell You, On How To Pay It Off Significantly Quicker
Flexibility In Mortgages
How To Avoid "Fast Payment" Fees, And Other Hidden Fees When Paying It Off
I go into personal detail with charts and numbers so you can see how my past mortgages looked good, but if you do the math and numbers there were better things available and even I got sucked in. You'll get golden tips so you can pay your mortgage off quicker, learn from my own mistakes and spot what is truly best for you without getting sucked into something that looks good on the surface
- Anyone with a mortgage looking to pay it off faster,
- Anyone looking to find the right mortgage for their mortgage renewal or for the first time,
- Anyone who's looking into selling their property and would like to avoid extra fees
You should be able to recognize the different components of a deal, and understand how they work. This includes:
You should be able to understand how each works and what's best for you in your current situation.
You'll learn the flexibility that some mortgages have to offer, which are a good idea if your circumstances change, which include:
Withdrawal or Early Repayment Fees
Mortgage Holiday Options
You should be able to recognize these terms and understand the benefits and drawbacks of using each one.
How to make automatic payments (if it's possible)
How to make overpayments that go towards the capital (not the interest) which help you pay it off significantly faster and save you a lot of money in the long run.
How to avoid getting charged excess overpayment fees
The benefits of consolidating your assets to pay your mortgage off faster.
In this section I go into great detail about my own personal experience with charts and real numbers, and how I was fooled a few times to take a mortgage that sounded like the best option, later after doing the math I found out there were much better options.
You'll learn how subtle banks can be with their fees and something that looks good, might not be good once you do the math.
You'll also get a summary of everything you've learned.
Please kindly leave a positive review, if you have any questions or concerns please contact me.
I hope this course was immensely beneficial for you.