How To Pay Off A Mortgage Early
- 5 hours on-demand video
- 2 articles
- 2 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- FREEDOM: Learn how to kill your mortgage and still buy the things you love
- STRATEGY: Learn a robust strategy that works for single or dual income and even kids
- PRACTICALITY: Learn how to save hundreds of thousands and have it fit seamlessly into your life
- SAVE THOUSANDS: No wasting your life working for 30 years so the banks can get richer
- TRACKING: Learn how to track your achievements and when you'll be debt free
- BIG WINS: Learn what the biggest wins in life are and why you should focus on them
- Access to Google Spreadsheets, a copy of Microsoft Excel or OpenOffice (FREE!)
- An understanding that "doing what everyone else does" isn't the best path
- The desire to put in a small amount of effort now, for disproportionate results later
- Ask me any questions via Twitter and get a fast response!
- No more fights over money
- No more debt dragging you down
- No more denying yourself the things you love
- No more trying the lame tactics that never get any actual results
- No more giving the banks hundreds of thousands of dollars of your money
Paying a $400,000 mortgage off in 10 years instead of 30 will save you $400,877 in interest. If you’d rather keep that money for yourself instead of giving it to the banks, this course is for you!
How To Pay Off A Mortgage Early is brought to you by , an Australian finance writer that has been helping people crush their mortgages for over 5 years.
This material is proven, with simple steps and serious results. Already it’s helped thousands of people from over 175 countries pay off their mortgages in a fraction of the time it normally takes. This course will help you save HUNDREDS of thousands of dollars with only a very small amount of effort. Best of all, this Big Win will set you up for the rest of your life.
How To Pay Off A Mortgage Early is NOT…
There’s a lot of “experts” out there that will promise you the world and deliver nothing. So, let me be perfectly clear, honest and upfront with you and outline what this course is NOT:
- It’s not a list of “top tricks” or “hacks” that don’t really make any difference to your mortgage
– Instead, you’ll get access to a proven strategy that works
- It’s not something to just make you feel good but has you do no actual work
– Instead, you’ll do some work and then feel fantastic when you look back at your progress
- It’s also not a hollow promise with no actual substance
– This strategy has already helped thousands pay off their mortgage early including me!
How To Pay Off A Mortgage Early IS….
So now that you know what this course isn’t, let’s go through what it IS. What you will get by working through the following course content is:
- A completely different way of managing your mortgage and future life
- Serious, tangible results that will drastically shorten the length of your mortgage
- Step-by-step instructions to help you learn and put to use all the new material I’m providing
- A huge, ongoing advantage over the vast majority of other people
“BEST DECISION EVER!”
Martin had a huge mortgage and was determined to get rid of it!
“Started our mortgage at $375k in November 2010. Currently we have $67k remaining and it’s May 2016 (6 years!). It’s tough going, but by far the BEST DECISION EVER!” – MARTIN
What You Will Get
- Lifetime Access
- 30-Day Money Back Guarantee
- 5+ Hours of Practical Strategy Videos
- Financial control and a paid off house in no time
- Freedom to spend money on the things you love, guilt free
- A mortgage that gets automatically crushed in under 10 years
- A huge advantage over everyone else with access to fully customized resources
- Not just vague descriptions but specific, step-by-step instructions with clearly set out walkthroughs
What You Will Learn
- Why so few pay down their mortgage quickly and how to beat it
- A proven strategy that has been tested on hundreds of people and gets immediate results
- How to automate your mortgage so that paying it off in under 10 years is the default setting
- Why paying off your mortgage is a true, achievable Big Win that you can hit with very little work
- How offset accounts work and how to get the same result without being gouged by the big banks
- How to cut through the crap and focus on the things that truly matter when taking down a mortgage
- How to adjust the strategy so it works for you, even if you have kids, even if you only have one income
See What Results Others Have Already Got
- JOHN: "Fantastic. This spreadsheet should be given to each person who walks into a bank. Then told to go and read it before they ask for a loan. By doing that they know what they're getting into."
- HUY: "We paid our $450,000 mortgage off in 7 years and 1 month. We put our highest salary on the mortgage and lived off our smallest salary. Bye bye mortgage!"
- APRIL: "We bought our first home for $370k this year in April. We’re now on track to pay it off in 11 years with a single income and 3 kids. It's so much more inspiring than a droll 30 years!"
Join this course 100% risk free today!
- Anyone who is sick of paying mortgage repayments
- Anyone who hates having to deal with home loans
- Anyone who is sick of reading the same old useless "tips" over and over
- Anyone who wants to kill their mortgage AND still buy the things they love
- Anyone who wants to setup their life to have an amazing future free of debt
- Anyone who wants to automate their finances so they can get on with their life
The best way to use The Mortgage Planning Spreadsheet is to follow my instructions and copy it to your own Google Drive account. You can do this using the External Resources web link below. Once you've opened the spreadsheet:
- Make sure you're logged into your Google Account. If not, click the "Sign In" button in the top right
- Click on the "File" menu in the top left hand corner
- Fifth down on the menu click the "Create a copy..." item
- That's it! It will open a new copy of it under your own Google Account
If you'd rather not use Google Drive or just don't have a Google Account then feel free to download the Excel version that's also in the Downloadable Materials below. Either way I've got you covered!