How to pass your road test in Manitoba (Instructor's POV)
What you'll learn
- How to handle 1-way stop signs, 2-way stop signs, 3way stop signs and 4-way stops,
- How to handle one-way streets, two-way streets and boulevard/divided roadways
- How to handle boulevard turns, lane changing, shoulder checking, perpendicular parking
- How to handle left turns at lights, right turns at lights and going straight at lights.
- No prerequisites required, just an open mind and willingness to learn.
Welcome to Shevyboy's Digital Driver Education Course
We are a group of "Provincially Licensed Driving Instructors", who have been trained to provide the most effective driving instruction available. We have been educating our students with the most effective driving techniques that would help the student in safe driving. We will teach you the fundamentals of responsible driving, while assisting students in being successful on their road test.
In this course, we provide "Instructor's point-of-view" theoretical and practical training to our students. We provide a real-world training that covers all the necessary topics to become a safe driver in real-time scenarios.
Our Digital Driver Education Course provides driver training for all segments of people. We know that there are many different types of learners in the world and we make sure that our teaching method matches perfectly to each individual. Our mission is to make students safer and more confident behind the wheel. In short, our vision is to provide a modern solution to the issues of the modern era equipped with technology.
Benefits you will get
• Save time and money by minimizing the amount of effort you spend learning and understanding basic maneuvers on the road.
• You will become a safer driver, while reducing your carbon foot print.
• Videos will prepare you for your Manitoba road test.
• Up-to-date techniques from the professionals and experts of the field.
• These tutorials aren't meant to replace driving instructors; rather, they're meant to provide students with more ways to learn.
• These videos are intended to provide guidance on passing the road test, but they do not ensure that you will pass.
• These aren't MPI-approved, and watching them won't get you a discount on your insurance.
Who this course is for:
- Novice drivers, students preparing for a road test, newcomers to Manitoba, experienced drivers who want a refresher.
At Shevyboy’s Driving School, we offer expert advice and instruction to help you improve your driving skills. We go to great lengths to ensure that our students get the training they need to be safe, confident, and successful drivers. We are a provincially licensed and registered “Class 5 Driving School”, that operates within Brandon, Manitoba.