How to Digitally Paint -- Paint with Clip Studio Paint
What you'll learn
- Blend colors in Manga Studio like a professional painter
- Paint stunning digital paintings
- Compose paintings like Leonardo Da'Vinci
- Avoid beginners painting mistakes
- Master the fundamentals of digital painting
- Apply color theory
- Paint from black and white to color
- Paint a full painting
- Tell a story with your paintings
- Use the best color palettes
- Clip Studio Paint
- A drawing tablet with pressure sensitivity
- A desire to want to paint better and to paint digitally
- You should be familiar the basics of drawing
Master how to paint with Manga Studio 5, but this course is much more than just how to digitally paint. It also teaches all the fundamentals of painting, such as, how to paint thumbnail sketches and their importance, color theory, how to use color palettes, composition, values, making it look 3D, how to fit objects in your painting, how to tell a story with your painting, how to start a painting, etc.
We will do a few full paintings from sketch to completion. This is where we put it all together. So by the time you finish this course, you will have painted a few full paintings.
The course is structured so you can easily find the subject you are looking for. If you want to go back and watch how to paint that woman's shirt again in one of the lessons, you can, because the course is broken down into sections. Just find the lesson "painting her shirt."
You need this course if you are struggling with painting digitally. It will be a life saver, or your money back.
This is an eight-hour-long mega course, packed full of all the information you need in order to master digital painting with Manga Studio 5. However, much of the information can be used for any digital painting program.
You will not find a course out there like this that teaches so much and cost so little.
Who this course is for:
- This course is meant for people that want to learn to digitally paint with Manga Studio.
- It is not meant for complete beginners that don't know how to draw anything.
I'm a best selling author on Amazon for "How to Draw Awesome Figures."
I studied art at different schools, one of them being a community college in San Jose, Ca. Over the years, subjects in art finally clicked. I teach these subjects in ways that make it easy to grasp. It's hard to brag about myself, but students have written me emails saying how they have learned more from me than they did in art schools, art schools such as Academy of Arts in San Franscico. That blew my mind because it's supposed to be a great school.
I also sell abstract paintings that I painted while meditating. A recent painting sold for $10,963. If enough art students ask, I will make a course on how to abstract paint. You can see my paintings at saatchiArt
I'm also a writer that has sold novels.