How to paint on a Denim Jeans
- 1 hour on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Discover & enjoy the process of painting on a denim jeans
- Build a colorful jeans and have fun in the process!
- Build confidence as an artist
- Learning is about experimenting new things!
- Prepare your supplies and follow me along to create your first paintings on denim jeans
This course to painting on a denim jeans will drive you through the whole process of painting letters, shapes, illustrations, to adding style and rendering it with bright colors! At the end of this course, you will be able to paint fun things on your clothes.
You don't need any prior experience in painting - just your imagination!
Different sets of brushes
Printed designs on paper
A pair of jeans
Crystals or beads to add as accessories
- Beginner artists who think they can't paint, don't know how, feel overwhelmed
- Traditional style painters who feel stuck creatively and would like to try a completely different style
- Anyone who wants to have fun!
In terms of Supplies we will be using fabric paints as the following
2-LeFranc et Bourgeois
4-Different set of brushes and a pairs of Jeans
I will show you how to build your jeans art; starting with the background, basic block letters, high lights and finishing it off with great details.
I have made this course super easy to follow so you can draw along with me. I hope you enjoy this course and I'd love your review!