How to overcome anxiety &depression and go on with your life
- 2.5 hours on-demand video
- 15 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Understand when I am experiencing anxiety and depression
- Know what are the concrete steps to overcome the anxious or depressed states
- Do little changes to my thinking and acting so that I reach a balanced lifestyle, avoiding getting into anxiety, depression or other forms of illness
- You need time to do some exercises in a quiet place
- You need a journal
- Optional - you can play some relaxing music while doing the exercises
What is this course about?
The course is a self-help guide to make you understand what is anxiety and depression, what are their causes, how do they manifest in our daily life, but most of the course is a journey to understand what you can do in all fields of your life in order to get better and leave these negative feelings behind.
What will you get out of it?
- Your own tailored action plan to change your lifestyle – that includes daily routines, exercises, and changes that are easy for you to implement and help you get out of anxiety and depression
- You will understand and apply the simple, but constant changes you need to take every day in order to feel great again
- You will learn all about the way anxiety and depression look like – you might be already feeling the blues having no idea this is actually anxiety or depression, therefore not knowing that something can be done to be back to feeling good
- You will have your own recipe of getting out of anxiety and depression should you fall back into them again (as life is really unexpected and events might happen)
- You will understand why anxiety and depression set in, what causes these feelings – and therefore you’ll be able to avoid some of the things that are not doing you any good
Why should you take this course?
“I’m not good at anything”
“I feel everyone is doing so much better than I am”
“I’m not in the mood for anything today, not even seeing my children”
“I haven’t properly slept in what feels like ages”
“I haven’t done anything I wanted as I am too scared something bad will happen”
“I won’t speak up as nobody cares about my opinion, I’m just not good enough”
If you relate to any of these sentences, please, do something about it and get back to feeling good about yourself and about your life. Sign-up now and take the course, get your tailored action plan and get back to a normal, happy life and peace of mind.
- People facing "the blues", anxiety or depression symptoms that want to take concrete steps to feeling better again
- People wanting to avoid going into negativity by changing their lifestyle to a balanced one