Science-based hypertrophy & muscle growth optimization
What you'll learn
- Techniques to bust plateaus and ensure maximal muscle growth
- The important link between strength and physique aesthetics
- The science behind whether it's possible to build muscle and lose fat at the same time
- Techniques to increase and maximize pressing strength
- Programs and protocols to get you stronger
- Willingness to learn & persevere
Hi, I'm Benjamin Siong, the Founder of Australian Strength Performance (ASP) - Australia's premier Fitness brand focused on body composition, athletic performance, and optimal nutrition.
In this course, I will take you through the steps to optimize your muscle growth to the next level. You will learn the fundamentals and get answers to questions that are frequently asked, yet never answered fully or satisfactorily. For example:
Is it possible to build muscle, gain size whilst getting leaner all at the same time?
What’s the best way to train and eat to maximise muscle growth?
What if I’m not looking to get bigger, just much stronger?
Often, it takes one to hit a training plateau or unfortunately get injured before they really start to seek the serious answers. If you, like many others, want to identify the factors that go into optimizing your hypertrophy or strength training to see optimal results, then these lectures will provide the information for just that.
Remember, there is a 30-day 100% money-back guarantee. There is no reason to hesitate. Enroll now, and start learning today!
Who this course is for:
- Anyone looking more effective ways to maximize muscle growth & strength
- Fitness professionals looking to deepen their knowledge of hypertrophy & strength for professional development and to benefit their clients
- Bodybuilders, physique and bikini competitors
- Fitness enthusiasts who want to learn more and take their knowledge and training specificity to the next level
Benjamin Siong is the Founder of Australian Strength Performance (ASP) – Australia’s premier Fitness brand focused on body composition, athletic performance, and optimal nutrition.
Having graduated with an honours degree in psychology, Ben is also a Level 5 Poliquin Strength Coach, CHEK Practitioner, an ISSN Sports Nutrition Specialist, and a highly sought after international presenter.
His expertise in combining specific training protocols with optimal nutrition has helped him produce top-ranked athletes in over 16 different sports, as well as champion bodybuilders, fitness models, and pageant queens – including Miss Australia 2011 and Miss Malaysia 2012.
Since 2013, Ben launched ASP Education International – the education wheel of the Australian Strength Performance brand. ASP offers a range of accredited live courses on Hypertrophy, Fat-Loss, Nutrition, and Coaching around the world. Each course translates high-level theory into practical and applicable concepts that are 100% results-driven, and have been taught in over 16 countries spanning across Australia, New Zealand, Asia, Europe, and the Middle East.
More recently, ASP Education International’s offerings have also expanded to include a suite of fully online subjects. With a focus on extending knowledge, deepening understanding, and reaching a broader audience, these online subjects serve as the perfect supplement to both the experienced fitness professional, as well as a strong foundation for those new to their fitness journeys.