Science-based hypertrophy & muscle growth optimization
- 2 hours on-demand video
- 3 articles
- 3 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Techniques to bust plateaus and ensure maximal muscle growth
- The important link between strength and physique aesthetics
- The science behind whether it's possible to build muscle and lose fat at the same time
- Techniques to increase and maximize pressing strength
- Programs and protocols to get you stronger
- Willingness to learn & persevere
Hi, I'm Benjamin Siong, the Founder of Australian Strength Performance (ASP) - Australia's premier Fitness brand focused on body composition, athletic performance, and optimal nutrition.
In this course, I will take you through the steps to optimize your muscle growth to the next level. You will learn the fundamentals and get answers to questions that are frequently asked, yet never answered fully or satisfactorily. For example:
Is it possible to build muscle, gain size whilst getting leaner all at the same time?
What’s the best way to train and eat to maximise muscle growth?
What if I’m not looking to get bigger, just much stronger?
Often, it takes one to hit a training plateau or unfortunately get injured before they really start to seek the serious answers. If you, like many others, want to identify the factors that go into optimizing your hypertrophy or strength training to see optimal results, then these lectures will provide the information for just that.
Remember, there is a 30-day 100% money-back guarantee. There is no reason to hesitate. Enroll now, and start learning today!
- Anyone looking more effective ways to maximize muscle growth & strength
- Fitness professionals looking to deepen their knowledge of hypertrophy & strength for professional development and to benefit their clients
- Bodybuilders, physique and bikini competitors
- Fitness enthusiasts who want to learn more and take their knowledge and training specificity to the next level