How to Open a Hotel, Resort or Inn – Updated 2020
What you'll learn
- Where to start when opening an independent hotel
- You will learn how to choose the right location
- How to set up an organizational strategy
- How to create an operations manual
- Students should have the ability to understand the importance of structure.
Have you ever thought about opening your own hotel, resort or inn?
Do you know where to start?
If you are like many aspiring hospitality property owners, you hope to have a property that can operate like a well-oiled machine.
Well, opening a hospitality property (hotel, resort or inn), like any new business, can be more difficult than it might seem at first, especially if the international hotel industry is new to you and you lack the time or the technical skills to systematize your new property.
I’ll take you through the process of finding the right location.
Show you how to design your management strategy.
Help you develop an operation manual and show you how it works.
And what you need to know about outsourcing?
Other business to take care of when opening a hotel, resort or inn
I have also included a “How to Open a Hotel, Resort or Inn” quiz, to ensure you get the most out of these tutorials.
The techniques you learn in these tutorials WILL save you many future problems, time and money.
These Tutorials include:
Easy to follow, step-by-step video tutorials, downloadable audio & PDF files, and any checklists applicable.
Do you want to operate a successful hotel, resort or inn? Then don’t hesitate. Sign up now!
Who this course is for:
- This course is designed for those aspiring for the independence of owning your own hotel but have little or no experience as a hospitality property owner. This course is probably not advantages to anyone who has already successfully operated a hotel.
I am a travel authority with decades of hotel, resort, inn & bed and breakfast visitation experience. I have spent thousands of nights in properties of all sizes and classes worldwide, conducting countless site inspections for a number of world-class tour and travel companies, as well as receiving feedback from 100,000's of customers.
This knowledge has given me a unique insight into the wants, needs, and requirements of individual and group travellers, as well as management and employees.