How to Open a Successful Restaurant-The Step by Step Method
What you'll learn
- Understand the Process of Opening a Successful Restaurant
- Learn the Mistakes to Avoid and the Proper Steps to Take
- You should have an interest in owning your own restaurant.
Learn the Step by Step Process to Opening Your Own Restaurant from a professional who has done it many times.
Are you a potential restaurant owner?
Have you dreamed of owning your own place?
Do you have strong opinions on food and drink?
Are you a people person?
The restaurant business may be for you.
This course will teach you:
- The real world techniques learned from years of trial and error and learning. These concepts are not available to the public and especially the first time owner.
Among the many things you will learn:
- Avoid the many pitfalls that restaurant startups run into.
- Save yourself many thousands of dollars using the techniques in this course.
- Learn key insider information and secret tips that will lead to success.
- Understand the process involved with opening a place.
- How to Choose a Concept & Location
- 4 Different ways of getting a restaurant
- How to build a profitable menu
- Step by step how the opening process works
- Learn about liquor licenses
- How to raise money from investors.
- Key ingredients to marketing your restaurant to ensure consistent traffic.
- How to open a restaurant if you have no money.
I have over 20 years of experience in designing, building and managing restaurants, bars and nightclubs of all kinds. I will teach you everything that I have learned in my career in an easy to digest manner. Beginner to Advanced you will be guaranteed to learn valuable insights.
All courses come with lifetime access. I update my courses monthly and provide new materials as the business changes day to day.
All course come with a 30 day money back guarantee.
All students can email me anytime with questions and concerns about the course materials. I am here to help assist you in your desire to open your own restaurant.
I am a full time professional hospitality consultant so I have to know what I am talking about to do my job.
It takes hard work and desire to succeed in any business. The key ingredient is knowledge. That is what this course delivers.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone Who Wants to Open Their Own Restaurant
- Someone Who Wants to Learn About the Hospitality Business
Chris has 20+ years experience in building, owning and managing hospitality spaces. He has done many restaurants, bars and nightclubs. He excels at marketing, branding and leveraging social media in the digital age. After many years as an owner, he now loves helping other hospitality business owners open new places and make money from ones they currently have.
He is a co-founder of the Martini Corner Entertainment District in Kansas City, Mo. Started in 1994, Martini Corner now has 6 bars, restaurants and nightclubs. He started with Velvet Dog and continued to expand by purchasing and renovating commercial spaces. He has opened a variety of other nightclubs, sports bars, and restaurants including a Velvet Dog in the French Quarter in New Orleans. As the hip downtown district, Martini Corner is now a fixture in the Kansas City nightlife scene.
Chris has extensive experience in Design/Build specializing in the Hospitality Industry. Chris and co-designer Paul Drolet worked on hundreds of spaces from from 1996 to today. They focus on ergonomics, color and visual design that makes a space stand out from the pack and make money.