How to Live on Less than Most People Do (and Enjoy Doing It)
What you'll learn
- You'll know how I got myself out of debt, saved 5 years of living expenses and quit my job to start my own business!
- You'll know how to live on less than $25,000 per year!
- You'll know how to track your finances.
- You'll understand what costs to cut when attempting to live on $25,000.
- You'll know how to cut your lifestyle and still enjoy your life!
- You'll know how (and why) to be content with what you have.
- Students will need to have a record of all of their financial accounts
- Students will need access to their financial accounts via the internet
JOIN 6,000+ STUDENTS LEARNING HOW TO LIVE ON LESS THAN $25,000 PER YEAR (AND ENJOY DOING IT)!
In this course, I'll be teaching you the exact methods that I used to live on less than $25,000 per year for over 5 years, allowing me to get out of $25,000 of debt, save up 5 years of living expenses and quit my job to start my own business.
What is my experience on the topic?
I've been tracking my finances for over 5 years with the free financial software Mint. In doing so, I've been able to cut my lifestyle to just $25,000 per year (which I've been living on for over 5 years) and pay off my debt, save up a big pile of money and quit my job to start my own business. I now have a location independent online business that allows me to work from anywhere and still make a comfortable living.
Who is this course for?
It's for the person who's looking to spend less money so they can get ahead. It's right for the person who is willing to make big changes in order to succeed financially. It's for you if you have big things you want to do with your life and need financial padding to do so (which is most of us)!
Who is this course NOT for? This course isn't for people who won't let go of being materialistic. It's not for people who don't have big dreams and it's definitely NOT for people who aren't willing to put in tons of work and sacrifice to make financial freedom a reality.
Who this course is for:
- This course is for the person who's looking to spend less money so they can get ahead
- This course is for the person looking to get themselves out of debt
- This course is right for the person who is looking to live on less than $25,000 per year
- This course is right for the person who is willing to make big changes in order to succeed financially
- This course is NOT right for the person who isn't willing to put in lots of hard work
- This course is NOT right for the person who isn't willing to make cuts to their spending
Kraig Mathias is the founder of Minneapolis Minnesota based Mathias Media, specializing in professional web design of WordPress and Kajabi websites and membership sites for entrepreneurs, authors and online course creators. He's also a former blogger, podcaster and COO of a $3 million website design, development and management agency.
Originally from rural Minnesota, Kraig first learned small business offline, mowing lawns, pushing carts and pumping gas. After earning his Bachelor of Science in Business degree at the University of Minnesota's Carlson School of Management in Entrepreneurial Management, Kraig entered the internet space, where he has been ever since.
For six years, Kraig helped an Eagan Minnesota based website design, development and management agency grow from $250k to over $3m in revenue. By leading the internet marketing for hundreds of the most successful retail businesses in North America, Kraig learned how to leverage the internet to grow businesses.
Following Kraig's role as COO, he founded Mathias Media in 2013 and has been designing websites for entrepreneurs ever since. Mathias Media has clients from all over the world (in every continent but Antarctica) and is internationally known in the online course, online business and self published author space as a leader in web design, development and internet strategy.