Salary Negotiation: How to Negotiate a Raise or Promotion
- 1 hour on-demand video
- 4 articles
- 9 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Gain the specific skills needed to ask for a raise - in one hour
- Formulate a winning negotiation game plan
- Find out the best time to ask for a raise
- Hear tips you can use starting today
- Produce a secret weapon to be persuasive and memorable
- Create a one-of-a-kind document to secure the highest salary range
- Recommended Udemy course prior to this class: How to Negotiate Salary: The Negotiation Mindset (Free)
* Welcome to the highest rated salary negotiation course on Udemy *
A few years back Google did something pretty stunning, surprising every one of their 25,000 employees worldwide by automatically giving them a 10% raise and a $1,000 bonus.
For the rest of us, it's not that easy.
Most of us feel underpaid and undervalued at work and want to ask for a raise, but are anxious and don't know how to do it. Or maybe you've got a big performance review coming up, and you want a little help to make your case and get paid what you deserve.
Fortunately, there are tips and tricks that you can use to negotiate more money.
Using an easy-to-follow storytelling approach -- along with case studies, statistics, templates, and the right amount of humor -- this course will change the way you look at negotiation.
In this course you will:
Gain the specific skills needed to ask for a raise - in one hour
Formulate a winning negotiation game plan
Find out the best time to ask for a raise
Hear tips you can use starting today
Understand negotiation statistics and facts
Produce a secret weapon to be persuasive and memorable
Create a one-of-a-kind document to secure the highest salary range
You will also receive 9 digital downloads to:
Keep track of your accomplishments
Create a digital portfolio to prove your worth
Email key contacts to find your true value
Present a salary research document to achieve the highest salary
How To Negotiate a New Job Offer (Pro)
How To Negotiate a New Job Offer (Student)
- Employees looking to earn more money and get paid what they're worth by asking for a raise
- Employees that wish to ask for a promotion, but are anxious or unsure how to go about it
- Employees preparing for an upcoming performance review
- Employees looking to build a case for a raise or promotion in the future
Note that this is based on a similar presentation that was included in the Negotiation Mindset course, but has some additional content.