How to Motivate Employees (So That Productivity Increases)!
What you'll learn
- #1 Best Selling Motivation Course on Udemy!
- Significantly increase the productivity and motivation of employees
- Free 175 page downloadable copy of the book version of this course, which retails for $19.99 plus many free downloadable online resources
- Analyze employee feedback in order to understand how to improve employee motivation, engagement and productivity
- Give the best non-cash based incentives
- Nurture and help employees grow and achieve their goals
- Improve office communications and transparency
- Create team-based motivational goals
- Inspire employees by giving inspirational speeches
- Improve the office physical environment
- Improve the team’s culture through many team building exercises
- Increase the "fun/enjoyment" in the office
- Analyze the best firms and CEOs that motivate their employees
- Increase employee motivation & productivity through many individual and team based exercises
- Some experience managing individual contributors and/or teams is good to have, though not required
- Some basic experience with Microsoft Excel & Word, though not required
#1 Best Selling Motivation Course on Udemy! If you want to significantly increase the productivity and motivation of an employee or a team of employees, then this course is for you.
"How to Motivate Employees (So That Productivity Increases)!" introduces you to the process of what, why and how to motivate an employee or employees using many proven motivational lessons used by Chris Haroun, who is a seasoned and successful entrepreneur, an accomplished business author, an award winning MBA professor and the author of #1 best selling business courses on Udemy, called "An Entire MBA in 1 Course." Chris has successfully managed and motivated many employees in small and large companies, including companies that he has founded.
He is the author of "101 Crucial Lessons They Don't Teach You in Business School," which Forbes calls "1 of 6 books that all entrepreneurs need to read right now."
Students that purchase this course will get instant access to a download of the 175 page book version of this course; the free downloadable book is also called "How to Motivate Employees (So That Productivity Increases)!" and retails for $19.99.
By the end of this course you will learn how to increase employee motivation & productivity by:
- Giving the best non-cash based incentives
- Nurturing and helping employees grow and achieve their goals
- Hiring the right employees (and vice versa)
- Embracing a more equal/flat team-based hierarchy
- Improving the office physical environment
- Creating team-based motivational goals
- Many team building exercises (which also improves the team's culture)
- Giving back to the community
- Improving the work/life balance of your team
- Increasing the "fun/enjoyment" in the office
- Improving office communications and transparency
- Inspiring employees by giving inspirational speeches
- Analyzing the best firms and CEOs that motivate their employees
- Increase employee motivation & productivity through Word and Excel based templates that Help you understand/analyze employee feedback
- Embracing innovation and risk taking
- Providing encouragement and increasing employee confidence
This course includes 15 exercises, a Motivation Exercise Book, a free book version of this entire course and many additional resources in order to make your employees much more productive by significantly increasing how motivated they are to outperform. By the end of this course you will be able to confidently motivate a team so that the productivity of your employee(s) significantly increases! Join me on this career optimizing journey and take your employee(s)’ productivity and motivation to the next level!
30 day 100% money back guarantee.
Who this course is for:
- New managers who want to improve their team/employee management motivations skills (so that productivity increases)
- Tenured managers who have some experience with motivating teams/employees and want to brush up on their skills (especially with how to motivate younger employees and Millennials so that productivity increases)
Award Winning Professor Featured in Forbes, NBC, Business Insider, CNN & Entrepreneur
Please join me for my weekly Office Hours Q&A (includes Zoom) on my YouTube channel every Thursday from 8am until 10am Pacific time. Here is my bio thanks:
Chris Haroun is the CEO and Founder of the 300+ hour online Haroun MBA Degree Program®. He has sold more than 2,000,000 of his online business & self improvement courses in 12 languages in 196 countries and his courses have been profiled in Business Insider, NBC, Inc, Forbes, CNN, Entrepreneur & on other business news websites. Chris is the author of the #1 best selling online business course called "An Entire MBA in 1 Course®” & many other courses.
He’s the author of the book "101 Crucial Lessons They Don't Teach You in Business School®," which Business Insider wrote is "the most popular book of 2016." Forbes called this book "1 of 6 books that all entrepreneurs must read right now."
He is the founder & CEO of Haroun Education Ventures, an award winning business school professor, MBA graduate from Columbia University & former Goldman Sachs employee. He has raised/managed over $1bn in his career.
He also has work experience at hedge fund giant Citadel, consulting firm Accenture & several firms that he has started, including an investment firm that had a venture capital investment in Facebook several years before the Facebook IPO.
He is a frequent guest lecturer at several Bay Area MBA schools including Berkeley & Stanford. He also has an undergraduate degree with a major in Management Information Systems & International Business from McGill University where he is a McGill University Dobson Fellow (awarded for his work mentoring students with start up business models).
He has founded several companies & served on the boards of several Bay Area companies & charities, including The LEMO Foundation & Providing Opportunities for Women. His #1 charitable focus is currently building schools in Rwanda and other countries, as well as continuing to provide many scholarships to students all over the world.
According to Business Insider "Haroun is one of the highest rated professors on Udemy, so you can expect to be in good hands through the course of your education."
He is passionate about education as he believes that all problems can be solved via education. Chris lives in Hillsborough, California with his wife Christine and his 3 sons Andrew, Matthew and Dylan.
Chris lives by this quote: “Don’t expect to accomplish your dreams in life unless you help others accomplish theirs first.”