How to Motivate Employees (So That Productivity Increases)!
- 2.5 hours on-demand video
- 3 articles
- 37 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- #1 Best Selling Motivation Course on Udemy!
- Significantly increase the productivity and motivation of employees
- Free 175 page downloadable copy of the book version of this course, which retails for $19.99 plus many free downloadable online resources
- Analyze employee feedback in order to understand how to improve employee motivation, engagement and productivity
- Give the best non-cash based incentives
- Nurture and help employees grow and achieve their goals
- Improve office communications and transparency
- Create team-based motivational goals
- Inspire employees by giving inspirational speeches
- Improve the office physical environment
- Improve the team’s culture through many team building exercises
- Increase the "fun/enjoyment" in the office
- Analyze the best firms and CEOs that motivate their employees
- Increase employee motivation & productivity through many individual and team based exercises
- Some experience managing individual contributors and/or teams is good to have, though not required
- Some basic experience with Microsoft Excel & Word, though not required
#1 Best Selling Motivation Course on Udemy! If you want to significantly increase the productivity and motivation of an employee or a team of employees, then this course is for you.
"How to Motivate Employees (So That Productivity Increases)!" introduces you to the process of what, why and how to motivate an employee or employees using many proven motivational lessons used by Chris Haroun, who is a seasoned and successful entrepreneur, an accomplished business author, an award winning MBA professor and the author of #1 best selling business courses on Udemy, called "An Entire MBA in 1 Course." Chris has successfully managed and motivated many employees in small and large companies, including companies that he has founded.
He is the author of "101 Crucial Lessons They Don't Teach You in Business School," which Forbes calls "1 of 6 books that all entrepreneurs need to read right now."
Students that purchase this course will get instant access to a download of the 175 page book version of this course; the free downloadable book is also called "How to Motivate Employees (So That Productivity Increases)!" and retails for $19.99.
By the end of this course you will learn how to increase employee motivation & productivity by:
- Giving the best non-cash based incentives
- Nurturing and helping employees grow and achieve their goals
- Hiring the right employees (and vice versa)
- Embracing a more equal/flat team-based hierarchy
- Improving the office physical environment
- Creating team-based motivational goals
- Many team building exercises (which also improves the team's culture)
- Giving back to the community
- Improving the work/life balance of your team
- Increasing the "fun/enjoyment" in the office
- Improving office communications and transparency
- Inspiring employees by giving inspirational speeches
- Analyzing the best firms and CEOs that motivate their employees
- Increase employee motivation & productivity through Word and Excel based templates that Help you understand/analyze employee feedback
- Embracing innovation and risk taking
- Providing encouragement and increasing employee confidence
This course includes 15 exercises, a Motivation Exercise Book, a free book version of this entire course and many additional resources in order to make your employees much more productive by significantly increasing how motivated they are to outperform. By the end of this course you will be able to confidently motivate a team so that the productivity of your employee(s) significantly increases! Join me on this career optimizing journey and take your employee(s)’ productivity and motivation to the next level!
30 day 100% money back guarantee.
- New managers who want to improve their team/employee management motivations skills (so that productivity increases)
- Tenured managers who have some experience with motivating teams/employees and want to brush up on their skills (especially with how to motivate younger employees and Millennials so that productivity increases)
Attached to this first lesson is the free book version of the course. In this lecture, we also discuss the "what, why and how" of this entire course that will help to increase the motivation, engagement and productivity levels of your employees.
Attached to this second lesson is the Motivation Exercise Book for this course (in Microsoft Word and PDF formats). How to take this course (explanation of why this course does not have to be taken in order).
Discussion of what, why and how we will learn team building concepts in this section.
Discussion of what, why and how we will learn incentivizing, giving back and giving autonomy concepts in this section.
Discussion of what, why and how we will learn nurturing and hiring the right employee concepts in this section.
Discussion of what, why and how we will learn innovation, equality and risk taking concepts in this section.