How to Migrate Your Access Database to the Cloud With Caspio
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Access
- Basic knowledge of building a website
This course will teach you how to take an existing Microsoft Access DB application (Bug Tracking) and convert it to a custom web application, all without writing a single line of code. These videos will teach you how to import your access tables, data, and relationships into Caspio. Once imported, you will learn how to quickly and easily recreate all the forms and reports using Caspio's easy to use platform.
- Anyone who wants to know how to migrate an Access Database application to the cloud/web
- Migrate Access to the Cloud / Video 1 of 5 / Application Overview
- Migrate Access to the Cloud / Video 2 of 5 / Importing Tables & Data
- Migrate Access to the Cloud / Video 3 of 5 / Creating a Login Screen
- Migrate Access to the Cloud / Video 4 of 5 / Building Forms & Reports
- Migrate Access to the Cloud / Video 5 of 5 / Deploying Your Application
Hello! Thanks for checking out my profile! My name is Ned. I have created and published over 100 applications using Caspio's platform. With these video tutorials I am sharing my knowledge and experience so that you can do the same. Every one of the courses I teach is a step-by-step tutorial that guides students on how to create web applications without coding, and in the shortest amount of time possible.
It doesn't matter what type of application you're trying to create, Caspio's platform is more than capable of handling projects of any size. Whether you want to create an internal app for users to track tasks, projects, revenue and/or forecasts, or if you just want to publish some excel or access data on the web, Caspio is the right tool for you.
Thanks for checking out my profile and I look forward to "seeing" you in my classes.