How to Memorize 10 times Faster
- laptop, mobile phone and internet connection
My course is about how we can enhance our memory skills 10 times faster. My course is going to help students, teachers and parents.
I am giving wonderful tools and techniques in my course which will help to increase the power of memory and will refine the visualization skills too.
Who this course is for:
- those students who are struggling in memorising , who have low self confidence in their performance
- Who wants to re-boost their memory power to handle their day to-day life
- 04:58Concept 1 - Five key points
- 07:24Practice - Usage of five key points
- 02:43Concept 2 - Known out of unknown factor
- 04:54Practice - Known out of unknown factor
- 04:59Practice - How to memorize countries and capitals
- 04:54Practice - How to enhance Vocabulary
- 04:41Practice - How to memorize essays
- 00:34Thank you & best wishes
Neetu Sharma has earned her Master's in psychology from India and has more than 15 years of experience with students. She has seen the students struggling in their studies, suffering with anxiety, stress, and other mental issues while trying to get desired and required outcome. Sometime if these mental issues remain untreated , it can be a reason of physical issues too. She wanted to provide some unique solution which can solve all the complications with simple and result oriented techniques.
Hence, she established herself as a counseling psychologist, NLP life coach, Mind & Wellness coach, student coach to help and guide people on how to overcome their challenges and the root cause of negativity in their life. She is contributing in peoples life by providing them guidance to improve their skills, to improve their relationship, to achieve their goals, to gain a money mind set to become wealthy, to gain wellness & Health, to grow spiritually.
She love to help people with wonderful affirmations to live a positive life & create a healthy and happy mind set. She trains the people who are eager to learn NLP Techniques, and who desire to help further in the society. She has gone through many challenges in her student life and seen the pain of people when they expected help but didn't get on right time. This made her realised that she should help those, who need it and now she is working in this direction whole- Heartedly.