How to Meditate with Surprising Ease
What you'll learn
- By the end of the course, you will be able to meditate easily and confidently.
- In this course, you will learn: • All the general information you will need to begin meditating. • 4 easy-to-learn meditation techniques, effective for producing a broad range of benefits. • All the tips and info necessary to help you maintain an ongoing meditation practice.
- Each of the 4 methods will be thoroughly covered, with: • A basic description • Clear and concisely written steps • A video to guide you through the meditation • Questions and answers specifically related to that method • Recommended action steps
- There are no prerequisites, special requirements, or extra materials needed to take this course.
This course will provide you with all the basic instruction, tips, and guidance necessary to learn how to meditate easily and confidently.
At the heart of the course are 4 guided video meditations, including Mindfulness Meditation, and a powerful mantra meditation from a 4000 year old Indian tradition. All of these meditation techniques are easy to learn and practice, as well as being very effective for producing a wide range of benefits. These benefits include:
Relaxation; Reduced stress; Increased energy; Enhanced immune system; Normalized blood pressure; Improved overall health; Doing things more effectively; Accomplishing more with less effort; Increased mental clarity; Improved concentration; Increased creativity; Greater sense of emotional well-being; More harmonious relationships; Increased awareness; Increased inner peace; Gaining new insights and perspective on life; Being more in the flow of life.
That may seem like a long list, but I can truly say that I've experienced every one of these benefits, and more.
If you've been wanting to try meditation but thought it required a lot of work and discipline… or if you've tried meditation in the past and found it frustratingly difficult, this course is for you.
"I just wanted to say thanks for the class. I have really enjoyed it. I have wanted to learn meditation for quite some time now, but have always found it so difficult. Since practicing with the guided meditations I finally feel like I'm actually getting somewhere. Thanks again." Cindy H. ~ Apple Valley, CA
Who this course is for:
- This course is for absolute beginners, and for individuals with some meditation experience who want to refresh their meditation practice, or add some new methods.
Jim Malloy is a meditation teacher and founder of The World Wide Online Meditation Center. Trained in 1973 by Maharishi Mahesh Yogi, he has been teaching meditation for 49 years. He has taught meditation classes throughout the U.S. and in the U.K., and now teaches globally via The World Wide Online Meditation Center, InsightTimer, Spotify, and other online venues.
He has been practicing daily meditation for 56 years. To deepen his practice and further his teaching skills, he has studied with and received initiation from various spiritual teachers and meditation experts, including Swami Muktananda, Zen Master Shunryu Suzuki, Amma, Kalu Rinpoche, and the 16th Karmapa of the Tibetan Karma Kagyu lineage.
Jim is also the author of "Evolve Please," The Shift Goes On," the DailyOM course, "Meditation for Spiritual Awakening," and the creator of Pure Light Audio Meditations.