Yogananda Meditation For Deep Daily Practice
- Just need to show up and do your part! Work with one section at a time and dedicate at least one week to it. Meditate using the mp3 files or on your own at least 10 minutes per day to start.
This course teaches Yogananda's meditation techniques for beginners.
Make Inner-peace and joy the cornerstone of your life.
A systematic approach, practical tools, and individualized support to help you develop your daily meditation until it becomes a life skill.
Take our meditation class challenge! Use our proven technique of meditation and practice once per day -even for ten minutes and you will soon find yourself craving this special time. Your level of joy and peace in daily activities will rise. Your “emotional fuses” will get longer and you will feel anxiety, anger or depression less often and with less intensity. As your practice of meditation continues to deepen the results of your efforts become more powerful. Calmness, and Joy that radiate from within are the attributes of those who meditate deeply.
You'll learn an ancient technique of meditation from India as it was taught by Paramhansa Yogananda, author of Autobiography of a Yogi.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who sincerely wants to meditate.
- Anyone who seeks spiritual growth, and to have more fun.
- Anyone who seeks freedom from anxiety, anger, fear, or worry.
- Anyone who wants to access higher wisdom or inner guidance within.
- Anyone who seeks to test their own spiritual or religious beliefs through personal experience.
Turiya has been sharing the yoga, meditation, and the practical “how to be happy all the time” teachings of Paramhansa Yogananda since 2001.
The science of Yoga is universal and non-sectarian. Yogananda did not invent these teachings. He simply explained them in all of their subtlety in our own language, for the specific challenges we face at this time.
Turiya founded and developed the Ananda Meditation Center in Torrance, CA, and served as its spiritual director and main teacher from 2001 through 2010. He teaches several levels of meditation and yoga courses as well as courses on Patanjali’s Raja Yoga, The Bhagavad Gita, and Happiness and Success Through Yoga Principals by Swami Kriyananda.
He also makes meditation benches and sells them at JoyIsWithinYou.com and designs websites for spiritual organizations and small businesses. His goal in this course is to offer support, guidance, and inspiration to those who seek lasting happiness, success, or inner peace through meditation.