How To Meditate: Transcendental Theory & Guided Meditations
- 1.5 hours on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- The basic lessons and exercises you need to easily start mediating today!
- How meditation can benefit you both physically and mentally, boosting your health, well-being, and peace of mind.
- How the “thinking mind” works and why since ancient times it has often been compared with a wild monkey.
- How you create your own suffering, grief, anger, worries and depression.
- How to use the Universal Mantra and the three ancestral ways of repeating it during meditation.
- How to observe your thoughts and deal with them during meditation.
- How to experience inner stillness and discover our true, unbounded silent “Self” during mediation.
- How to face stressful situations, avoid excessive worries and keep a clear mind whenever times go wrong.
- How to set up a daily meditation routine, starting out with 2 or 3-minute sessions.
- And more!
- The basic requirement for this course is a sincere desire to learn about meditation and how to easily practice it to reduce stress and anxiety, experiencing improved health, joy and inner peace.
- Have an open mind and the willingness to practice a series of guided meditations following easy step by step instructions.
- Understand that to practice meditation you do not need to change your present beliefs or religion, for this universal teaching is open to everyone interested in experiencing inner joy and peace of mind.
- Have a computer, smartphone or smart TV with internet access.
LEARN TO MEDITATE, REDUCE STRESS AND EXPERIENCE INNER PEACE: 22 VIDEOS WITH TRANSCENDENTAL LESSONS & GUIDED MEDITATIONS FOR BEGINNERS!
If stress has you anxious, tense and worried, consider trying meditation. Whether you are a newbie wanting to learn its basic principles or an experienced practitioner, the transcendental lessons and guided meditations contained in this revealing course will help you experience increasing levels of wellbeing and inner peace with only a few minutes of daily practice; improving your physical, mental, and spiritual life, and allowing you to reduce stress and anxiety, enjoy mental calmness, and view life from a new perspective.
THIS COURSE INCLUDES:
*A total of twenty-two exclusive videos, including seven transcendental lessons, seven instructive sessions, seven guided practices, plus a general introduction.
*Downloadable guided meditation practices for your convenience.
*Answers to your personal meditation doubts and questions.
*Lifetime access to all the lectures and course resources.
*Official Udemy certificate upon completion.
BENEFITS OF MEDITATION PRACTICE
Meditation is one of the world’s oldest spiritual practices and its benefits have been ratified by contemporary science, as stated by the The Washington Post (10/04/2012): “In recent years, the wisdom of these ancient teachings has been confirmed by scientific studies, which demonstrate that we can train our minds, change our brains, increase our well-being, and radically lessen such afflictive states of mind as anxiety and depression… Other studies have shown that meditation may lower blood pressure, slow the progression of HIV, reduce pain help break addictions, and even ward off the effects of aging…”
According to a recent Mayo Clinic Report, “meditation can wipe away the day's stress, bringing with it inner peace… Spending even a few minutes in meditation can restore your calm and inner peace… Meditation can give you a sense of calm, peace and balance that benefits both your emotional well-being and your overall health. And these benefits don't end when your meditation session ends. Meditation can help carry you more calmly through your day and may improve certain medical conditions…”
The Mayo Clinic Report states that meditation can improve certain medical conditions, “especially those that may be worsened by stress”, mentioning the following “emotional benefits of meditation”:
*Gaining a new perspective on stressful situations.
*Building skills to manage your stress.
*Focusing on the present moment (mindfulness).
*Reducing negative emotions, anxiety and depression.
Regarding the effects of meditation on the process of “aging”, according to an independent study published in 2012, scientists at the University of California at Los Angeles, including the 2009 Nobel Prize winner Elizabeth Blackburn found that 12 minutes of daily meditation for eight weeks increased an improvement of up to 43 percent in “stress-induced aging”.
Start meditating today and experience the benefits of one of the world’s most ancient practices!
- Beginners and experienced practitioner interested in practicing brief and effective guided meditations following simple step by step instructions.
- People of all creeds and walks of life who would like to experience greater health, mental calmness and spiritual joy, reducing stress and anxiety, and improving their lives in countless ways.
- Recommended for students 15 years of age and over.