How to Master SEO - Understand SEO Quickly and Easily
- 1.5 hours on-demand video
- 4 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Understand the ins and out of SEO, and the industry.
- Understand how to implement SEO campaigns for yourself!
- Enable you, with practice, to become an SEO freelancer or land your first in-house SEO job.
- Know how to hire SEO professionals for your business without getting scammed.
- You should have a basic understanding of HTML.
- A willingness to learn something new.
***This course is still being developed.***
Trust me, most SEO courses do not have this amount of info, industry insight, and resources! On top of that they cost as much as $300! Screw that!
We'll cover 100% white hat SEO tactics with consideration to future Google algorithm updates. This will help you avoid being penalized for unsavory .
Show you how to start your own SEO campaign from planning to execution, unlike most other SEO courses on Udemy.
We also reach out to other SEO industry experts for insight, and guidance. Knowing which though leaders to follow is one of the most important aspects of Mastering SEO!
Discover great tools and templates you can use to make your SEO planning and role out even easier!
There's a 30 day, no risk, money back guarantee! And a FREE bonus 20 minute SEO Q&A skype call with me! Do not miss out on this course if you're serious about learning SEO!
Reach out during the course on Twitter @benjaminspak if you have any questions or feedback on how to make this course the best SEO course on the net!
- Great for beginners who want to learn SEO the right way, the first time!
- Small business owners, writers, marketers, bloggers, and anyone looking to learn an essential skill for personal and professional exposure.
- Do NOT take this course if you have little desire to market yourself, or others online.
- This course is aimed at aspiring SEOs, and SEOs with less than a year of experience.
In this video we give you a quick preview of the section SEO Basics.In the SEO Basics section, we seek to answer the question "What is SEO?".
- We ask expert Danny Dover to shed some light on the subject.
- Then, we learn how SEO fits into marketing.
- We go on to talk about the advantages of SEO and when not to use SEO.
- Finally, we spell out what core subjects you should focus on, on your path to SEO Mastery.