How to Master Hiring: Pick the right candidate every time
What you'll learn
- If and when new hires are needed and how to align them with company goals and objectives
- The role of a hiring manager and how they can be most effective
- Putting together a great job posting to attract the best talent
- Where to look for talent and which tools can be used to help the process
- Screening methods and techniques to identify the best possible candidates
- How to promote diversity in your hiring process by using blind hiring techniques
- How to conduct effective interviews and select the best candidate for the job
- Making and negotiating job offers & onboarding new hires to your organization
- Anyone can enroll in this course
Did you know that the average cost to hire a new employee is more than $4,000?
And if that wasn’t enough, consider this:
It takes an average of 27 working days to hire a new employee (an all time high!)
The best candidates for a job are off the market within 10 days
60% of candidates will quit an application because it takes too long
64% of applicants will share a negative application experience with friends and family, and 27% will go as far as actively discouraging others from applying to the company
Alarming statistics, wouldn’t you agree?
All signs seem to be pointing to the job market being stacked against you.
So the question then becomes …
Are you doing everything you can to attract, identify, and select the perfect candidates for your job?
Because, let’s face it … if your hiring process isn’t as effective and efficient as possible, you’re not only missing out on the best talent, you’re also wasting time and money trying to fill needed positions … and potentially damaging your company’s reputation.
So how exactly can you optimize your hiring process to attract the best candidates for the job and represent your company in the best way possible?
Well, that’s exactly what we’re going to cover in this course.
How to identify if and when a new hire is needed, and how to align them with your company’s goals and objectives
The role of a hiring manager, their responsibilities, and how they can be most effective
How to put together a great job posting that attracts the best talent
Where to look for talent and which tools can be used to help the process
Screening methods and techniques to identify the best possible candidates
How to promote diversity in your hiring process by using blind hiring techniques
How to conduct effective interviews and select the best candidate for the job
Making and negotiating job offers & onboarding new hires to your organization
By the end of this course, you'll have a great understanding of how to put yourself in the best position to attract, identify, and select the best candidates for any job you need to fill.
Let’s get to it!
Who this course is for:
- Anyone interested in improving their skills as a Hiring Manager
- HR Managers who want to improve their skills and brush up on hiring best practices
- Business owners and executives interested in learning more about the hiring process
- Anyone interested in understanding how to attract and select the best candidates for any given job
Hi, we’re PracticalGrowth, an education studio based out of San Francisco, California. We make online courses dedicated to helping career-transitioners and intrapreneurs improve their skills & be more effective everyday. We focus on making high quality, actionable learning material that can be applied immediately after viewing each lecture.
Each of our courses tackles one aspect of being successful in today’s modern workplace. Whether you’re a manager at a startup or an entry level employee at a Fortune 500, you’ll find our lectures directly applicable to your success.
Each course can be completed easily in one sitting and includes activities, resources, and quizzes to further your understanding of the lecture material.
Join the over 40,000 students that have already taken our courses and see why we’ve received 600 5 star reviews in just 6 months. Lets start improving your career today.