Marketing: How to Market Yourself as a Coach or Consultant
- 3.5 hours on-demand video
- 35 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Uncover the best niche for you and your business
- Identify your ideal client so you know exactly WHO to market to
- Know the best business model and revenue strategy so you can reach your financial and lifestyle goals
- Package your services so they best serve your clients and you/your business
- Develop your Core Marketing Message so you know exactly what to say in your marketing to attract your best clients
- Design a custom marketing plan to reach your specific goals
- Develop compelling marketing copy points you can use in all your marketing to effectively attract your ideal clients
- Uncover a unique and compelling brand that you love, and that sets you apart from everyone else who does what you do
- Know you have a financially viable business and understand exactly what it will take to reach your financial goals
- Know exactly how to build your business around you so you know you'll enjoy it
- Know exactly how to make sure your business, programs and services, brand, and marketing message connect and resonate with your ideal clients so they can't wait to work with you
- Have an automated lead-generation system in place to funnel prospects into your business
- Know how to sell in a manner that is comfortable and extremely effective so you can turn prospects into paying clients
- Know how to track and fine-tune your business and marketing over time so it continues to work better and better the longer you're in business
- Computer with an Internet connection.
- PDF reading software, such as free Adobe Reader.
- Experience, expertise, training and/or certification that qualifies you to be an independent coach or consultant.
*** COURSE UPDATED APRIL 2020 *** Please watch the Free Preview Video "2020 Update" for details on what this update covered ***
This comprehensive course teaches you everything you need to know, and do, to set up your independent coaching or consulting business for success.
If you're trying to become a coach or consultant, positioning your expertise and marketing yourself properly is the key to finding and retaining clients.
This course is designed help you find your niche, the right clients, and your way to financial viability.
"I made my first $3000 within just a month of taking Debbie's class, even though this is a completely different type of consulting work for me than I've been doing the last 8 years."
Sell Your Expertise and Build Your Business by Marketing Yourself Effectively
Package Your Services so they're attractive to new clients
Find Your Niche and eliminate the competition
Create a Strong Brand so you stand out and get noticed
Write Compelling Marketing Copy so prospects take action
Develop an Effective Marketing Plan to attract new clients
Sell Your Services in a way that's comfortable & effective
Put Your Unique Experiences to Work for You
The boom in the life coaching industry, the health and wellness coaching industry, and the consulting industry means clients have many choices when choosing the right coach or consultant.
To set yourself apart, you need a unique brand positioning and a strong market presence, so you can attract the right kind of clients. If you're just starting out in a coaching business or consulting career, this course will help you package your services and brand yourself, so your business is more attractive to potential clients.
This comprehensive course will not only teach you what you need to do to distinguish yourself as a coach or consultant, it provides simple exercises that walk you through each step.
Whether you're just starting out, or you're stepping up, you'll learn the most effective ways to attract and engage with prospects and clients, build an email list, generate word of mouth, and create a successful marketing plan and profitable business.
Content and Overview
This course starts by taking stock of your unique attributes, skills, experience, and expertise to help you determine the right niche for your business. You'll identify your ideal client and uncover what you're really selling.
You will learn how to design your products and services, including picking a business model, designing a signature program and doing a financial viability test to make sure your business will be profitable. Then, you'll create a focused marketing message and a custom marketing plan, and you will define your unique and compelling brand.
Because getting clients is critical to your success, this course focuses on not just finding potential customers but how to get them to take action.
This course will help you build your personal brand and develop your business as a consultant or coach. After taking this course, you will be able to market your skills and authentically set yourself apart from everyone else who does what you do. You're one of a kind and this course helps you market your unique talents so your business can succeed.
- Independent coaches and consultants who are not reaching their business goals, or who do not know how to best market themselves.
- Individuals who are considering starting an independent coaching or consulting business and are unsure how to set up the business or market themselves effectively.
This lecture will help you package your services into one main program that best serves your clients, and helps you reach your financial and lifestyle goals. By designing one, main signature program, you will know exactly what to market and you will have the focus necessary for your marketing and sales efforts to be effective. This lecture also includes a worksheet that walks you through the five steps you'll want to take to design your signature program.
This lecture will help you develop a brand name to represent the brand platform you identified in the previous lecture and exercise. It walks you through four brainstorming techniques to kick-start the creative process and make it easier to develop a unique, compelling, and appropriate brand name to market your business under. It also includes the Brand Brainstorming Techniques Handout that outlines the four brainstorming processes in detail, and includes examples of brand names representing each technique.
This lecture explains how to implement your brand across your entire business and marketing so you can avoid having a brand that is merely "gift wrap" (which is not an effective way to brand yourself or your business). It walks you through a simple exercise that will make it easy to brand your business, your signature program, and your marketing, as well as providing a checklist to make implementing your brand foolproof.
This lecture provides an overview and assessment of a wide variety of marketing activities that are commonly used by coaches, consultants, and other service professionals, and helps you pick the best activities for marketing your business. It includes an ebook with details on all of the marketing activities covered, along with criteria to help you determine if each activity is a good choice for you and your business.
More Tactical Marketing Help
You may want to also check out my course, How to Use Content Marketing to Become Known as an Expert, right here on Udemy. Content Marketing is all about marketing yourself by sharing information. It's a great way to become known and attract clients who are seeking out the exact expertise you offer. In the course I teach you 11 different content marketing strategies, along with all the information and resources you need to get started using any or all of them.
Because you've already invested in this course, I'd like to offer you a discount on that course. Just click here to learn more and to enroll for just $24.
Or use Coupon Code: HOW2MKT24
This lecture walks you through the first step in a four-step client attraction and conversion process. It shows you how to attract the clients you have reached through your marketing plan, and bring them into your business. It also includes several sample free reports.