How to market your real estate photography business
What you'll learn
- Students will learn many marketing resources to build and grow their real estate photography business quickly and efficiently!
- Students will learn how to stay organized while implementing their new marketing strategies.
- Students will learn how to target quality leads and then convert them into clients.
- An interest in building a real estate photography business.
- This course is for anyone from a beginner to someone who has been in the business for many years and just wants to learn some new marketing techniques!
This course was designed because when I first started my business I could not find a course that detailed out several marketing techniques and how to best get my business off the ground. In this course I will dive into many aspects of marketing your real estate photography business. Not only will I detail out how to do each of the ideas suggested but I will provide templates and scripts for you to use in your business. All of the ideas that I am presenting I have done in my own business and they have been successful.
Resources included in this course:
Tracking spreadsheet to keep your marketing strategies organized
A property prep sheet that can be used a website resource
SEO idea spreadsheet
Cold Calling script with follow up email template
Meeting presentation template
Who this course is for:
- Real Estate Photographers
- Real Estate Agents
- Photographers looking to branch into a new field
- Architectural Photographers
- Vacation Rental Photographers
I was born and raised in the suburbs of DC. I left for college in NC and received my Bachelors in Sociology. After completing my undergraduate degree I spent over 12 years working with various nonprofits and enjoyed being able to help my local community. During that time I also completed my Masters in Social Policy. After spending a lot of time working in nonprofits I then met my husband and we started our family. I now have two amazing sons and knew I wanted to spend more time at home with them. I decided to start a new career in Real Estate and Real Estate Photography in 2018. In addition to Real Estate I have been working on developing courses to share some of the knowledge that I have gained over the years with others who want to improve theirs skills. I have been an online and in person trainer in many of my positions and really enjoyed that part of my job.