How to Market Your Business
What you'll learn
- What a target market is and what it means for your business
- Who your target market is
- Why your customers buy from you
- The difference between sales and marketing
- How to best reach your ideal customer/target market
- The objectives of your website
- What Search Engine Optimization is and how it can benefit your website
- How analytic software can help your website
- How to get traffic to your website and keep them coming back
Who this course is for:
- Selling products or services
- Trying to market your business
- Attempting to create a brand for your business
- Determining your target market
- Creating an online presence for your business
Tim Berry is the founder of Palo Alto Software, makers of the top selling business plan software in the world. He is also the founder of Bplans.com, co-founder of Borland International, author of several best-selling books on business planning, and has a Stanford MBA.
Tim has spent his entire career focused on entrepreneurship and business planning. As a consultant Tim has helped businesses such as Apple, Autodesk, and McDonalds with their business planning.
As an entrepreneur, he started a company from nothing and grew it to own 70% market share without any outside investment. As an educator, Tim taught entrepreneurship at the University of Oregon for 11 years.
In 2001 Tim won the USASBE (United States Association of Small Business and Entrepreneurship) Corporate Entrepreneur of the Year award and a USASBE award for teaching. His books have been published by Harcourt Brace, McGraw-Hill, Dow Jones-Irwin and Entrepreneur Press.