How to manage your time effectively
What you'll learn
- Identify barriers to effective time management
- Reduce interruptions and increase your efficiency and effectiveness
- Delegate tasks and gain free time for yourself
- Complete assignments on time
- Make time for things important to you
- Apply time management strategies presented in this course
- Create an action plan to achieve your goals
- English language comprehension level
You can manage your time successfully in 3 steps.
Step 1 - Do you want to organise yourself better? Do you want to know what is the best way to prioritise activities? Are you looking for ways to improve your time management skills? If your answers are yes, this first step has already been completed by you.
Step 2 - The process of learning and accumulating knowledge. How do you do that? By taking courses, reading books, and listening to audiobooks etc.
This course addresses this second step. It includes elements that help you take things step by step, you will find essential elements for improving your time management skills. You will learn things such as - how to make a TO DO list, how to set SMART goals, how to become more disciplined, how to use the Eisenhower matrix, what is the Pomodoro technique and many more.
At the end of the course, you should feel comfortable applying the techniques described here. This also unlocks the possibility to actually apply what you have learned.
Step 3 - You implement what you have learned. You take it to the next level and start building your own tools that will help you manage your time better. Consistency is the key. Practice, practice, practice!
Who this course is for:
- Students interested in time management
Over 10 years of working with people, I discovered how fascinating the human mind is. I like to help people to see things from a different and unexpected perspective.
I love spending time with people, driving around, eating steak tartare, and drinking coffee every morning.
My expertise includes:
- Personal development
- Strategic management
- Conflict and negotiation
- HR recruitment and development
- Corporate management