- 1 hour on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Identify biggest ‘time wasting habits’ which reduce productivity and established solutions to reduce or remove their negative impact
- Acquire practical time management skills for scheduling, planning and prioritizing work
- Discuss and practice a range of recognized time management techniques such as effective delegation, dealing with meetings, prioritizing tasks, etc.
- Schedule time to take the course with your full attention
- Have comprehension of the english language
- Be open to new ideas and suggestions
Welcome to our course on How to Manage Time Effectively and Increase Productivity.
This course is designed for everyone seeking practical advice on how to improve time management skills and increase productivity. By the end of the course, you will be able analyze how you use time, how you allocate time, how to plan better your time as well as how to make instant changes to your work routine and benefit from 15 practical tips for time management.
Course starts by looking at how you spend your time currently, Then, we walk through the process of using proven techniques to make adjustments and improvements to your work habits. We continue by looking at how to set goals, how to prioritize tasks, how to deal with meetings, how to organize better, how to deal interruptions and how to focus on results. We complete the course by presenting 15 tips that can be applied immediately with fast impact on productivity.
There are no requirements necessary to enroll. We only ask that you come open minded and ready to learn.
- This course is for everyone who wants to improve time management skills, improve productivity and planning skills
- This course is designed for those that know they are capable of getting better results with their productivity but don’t know where to start
- This course is intended for students that are unsure of how they can be more productive or wonder what other strategies might be out there