How to make your SAP project successful?
- 2.5 hours on-demand video
- 31 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Basic understanding of SAP & SAP Projects
- Understand the key Challenges in SAP Projects
- Understand the reasons why SAP Projects fails
- Best practices from experts on how to make your SAP Project successful?
- Understand what skills are required to be a successful SAP Project Manager
- The course will not teach you basic Project Management skills such as the PMI Project Management Processes
- Ideally, you have worked on an IT project before as part of the project member
- No need to have SAP Project experience
Learn from our global top SAP experts with more than 20 years of working SAP experience how to make your SAP Project a successful project.
In this course, they will share their best practice and secrets on how to make SAP projects successful from delivering some of the world's largest and most complex SAP projects
What will you get from the course?
· High-quality Video lessons
· Downloadable handouts to ALL lectures
· Practice exercises & worksheets
· Test your knowledge quiz
· Learning guide to make you a successful Project Manager
Everyone involved in SAP projects as either a Consultant, Team lead, SuperUser, or the Project Manager can benefit from this course.
- The course is for everyone who would like to understand the challenges in SAP projects and how you can overcome the challenges to make your project successful
- New and experienced Project Managers
- Any project members working on SAP projects or about to start a project
Welcome introduction lecture that will make you understand the Learning objectives and Structure of the course
This lecture will let you get to know who SuccessLearner is and how it was all started
In this lecture, we will introduce you to what SAP is, as a company, as well as the product.
In this lecture, we will explain Key characteristics of SAP projects.
In this lecture, we will explain the different main types of SAP projects
The objective of this worksheet is to assess your knowledge and experience with SAP projects.
Later exercises will make use of the experience profile so please keep the worksheet readily available.
The objectives of this worksheet are to dive deeper into analyzing the SAP project Challenges based on your SAP experience profile, which you have created in a previous exercise.
The end goal to identify reasons for why SAP projects fail so we can take action to prevent it from happening on your project.
The worksheet will be as a reference throughout the course so we recommend keeping it readily available.
The objectives of this worksheet are to provide an assessment exercise where you as the Project Manager can assess your readiness and skills for managing successful SAP Projects
The Assessment will help you to reflect on your current PM skill level and where you should focus you learning on to further develop your skills
The worksheet will be as a reference throughout the course so we recommend keeping it readily available