How to Make Your Own Game
- Buildbox 2 Software
In this 10-part video course, you’ll learn how to make your first game from scratch with Buildbox. We’re supplying you with all the art, sound and tutorials you need… and there’s no programming required. For this entire ‘Make Your Own Game’ series, led by instructor, Heath Close, we’re going to learn how to make a wall jumper game called ‘GLTCH’ from start to finish.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to make games!
- 01:10Introduction - Making Your Own Game
- 17:10Creating the Basics
- 27:11Collision Shapes and Object Settings
- 17:28Build Your First Levels
- 09:26Making It Unique
- 21:04Actions Effects and Logic
- 14:55Animated Menus and Game Sounds
- 10:13Making Multiple Game Modes
- 04:39Coin Shop and Multiple Characters
- 13:08Tips Tricks and Hacks
- 08:36Bonus: Polishing Your Game
Buildbox is the world’s first 3D codeless game development engine. There is no coding, programming, or software design experience required. All the tools you need to complete your game is inside the software. You can build fast and build more using Buildbox’s unique user interface; built-in presets, smart assets, and advanced features.
With Buildbox 2 and now Buildbox 3, you can easily create fantastic 2D and 3D games without coding. Anyone with an idea can dive right into Buildbox and start creating!