How to make your Basketball Team
- 1.5 hours on-demand video
- 17 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- They will be better prepared in try outs when trying out for their team. After taking the course they will understand how to workout on their own and not waiting on a coach to teach every single detail. B2H courses will guide students through their basketball journey
- No knowledge is required to take this course
Players that have been cut from your basketball team, everyone deserves a second chance. We want you to be more prepared and knowing the exact things to do while you have another opportunity. This is also for players who have made their team and want to fine tune their basic fundamentals. What makes this special is having a coach guiding you through the course step by step with clipboard sessions and written detailed format of the comfort of your own home and mobile. No coach will have time to keep on reminder you about certain things, and have the patience to go at your pace. We made this course so you can have one on one training with a person who has been cut from school teams before but overcame it through private coaching and putting the time in on my own.
- Players who have been cut from their Basketball Team. Also, players who want to develop and expand on the basic knowledge of the game this course is great for them.
This course, gives tips that you'll need to stand out during a try out sessions. I give certain skills and drills from a basic level that is needed to play the game of basketball at any level. What makes this course unique is I'm guiding you through the course step by step, with clipboard sessions and written form of every drills explained in detail. I want to show up at your home or mobile phone because your not always going to have a coach 24/7 to guide you or when you go to a practice a coach will not slow down because you do not understand. This course is on demand and can watched as much as possible until skills are mastered.
Passing is important because if you can't pass the ball properly to your teammate you'll never have a chance to score. Bad passing creates turnovers. Students are shown how to pass with both hands. If either hand is blocked off you have options on using the opposite hand. If your not equally good with both hands with any skill you are predictable.
Students will be walking away with defensive tactics used at any level. Having a grasp on where to be when your man does not have the ball. If your not guarding the point guard you are playing help side defense more than half the game.