How to make Video Intro and Outro: A Beginner's Guide
What you'll learn
- History and Importance of Video Editing
- Creating a logo using Placeit and Canva
- Creating a Video Intro using Placeit, Canva, and Invideo
- Creating a Video Outro using Placeit, Canva and Invideo
- At the end of the course, students will be able to create a professional video intro and outro.
- At the end of the course, students will be able to make a video logo
- Students will learn the basics of video editing in Placeit, Canva and Invideo
- This course is for beginners to Video Editing and even graphic design, or anyone else who wants to easily begin creating awesome video logos, catchy video intros and worth remembering video outros for free.
- You can create a free account in Placeit, Canva and Invideo
- No prior knowledge of Canva, Placeit and Invideo, video editing or graphic design are needed as Canva, Placeit and Invideo provides free templates and graphics to use right from the beginning.
How to make Video Intro and Outro: A Beginner's Guide (2021)
The guide will ensure that the student will be able to learn how to make a video logo, video intro, and a video outro. The course is a full package deal for beginners at video editing. The guide will be a great starter for an aspiring YouTuber, a Facebook Vlogger, and other social media forms of online video blogging.
The course is divided into four parts.
1. History and Importance of Video Editing
2. Creating a Logo using Placeit and Canva
3. Creating a Video Intro using Placeit, Canva, and Invideo
4. Creating a Video Outro using Placeit, Canva, and Invideo
Who this course is for:
Anyone who wants to learn how to edit videos
Anyone who wants to tell a story through video
Anyone that wants to learn how to make a video intro and outro with Canva, Placeit, and Invideo
Anyone who wants to make a logo for their video
Anyone who wants to have a catchy Youtube video intro and outro
Anyone who wants to have a unique intro and outro as an online vlogger on Facebook or any social media form
Anyone who wants to have a gaming video intro or outro for his channel
This course is basically for anyone who wants to learn the basics of video editing, how to create an awesome logo, and how to make a video intro and outro.
Enroll now and experience the world of fun and excitement in the world of graphic designing especially in video editing. Start by learning how to make a logo, video intro, and outro today.
Who this course is for:
- Beginners at Video Editing
- Aspiring Youtuber
- Online Vloggers
- Online Facebook Video Bloggers
- Online Gaming Content Creators
I am Ailona Kay Biado
You can call me Aika for short. I am a graphic designer. I learned my Graphic Designing Course at Shaw Academy. I became a video intern at Virtual Assistant Bootcamp last 2020. I am also an owner and graphic designer of Lykable Graphic Designing. I have created several videos for Youtube, Facebook, and other social media forms. I have clients here and abroad. Some of them I have been designing for more than ten years.
I also study the word of God since I was child at a bible school academy. I have been sharing my insights and learning about the bible since 2016 and it is my utmost desire to share what I have learned to those who are hungry and thirsty for the daily bread of God.