How to Start Sneaker Reselling eBay Business eCommerce Tips
- 3 hours on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Know which sneakers are worth money, source the sneakers from various sources and sell across different platforms.
- Students are recommended to create a PayPal account and be willing to apply the knowledge given into action for results!
There is an underground, billion dollar market, ($1.2 Billion to be exact, according to Forbes). This market is something that anyone, given the correct knowledge and techniques, can take advantage of! The market is that of...shoes. Yes, shoes!
Every day, people are paying hundreds, even thousands of dollars for a single pair of shoes, and every day, ordinary people, many of them teenagers, are making thousands of dollars by capitalizing on this economy!
My name is JV, and I was a complete beginner to this market in 2015, and my 4th month in, I did a $10,000 month, and continue to profit as a part of this billion dollar pie!!!
But first, you need to know which shoes to buy, and how to acquire them then where to sell them.
I also made many costly mistakes, one in particular that lost me over $1000 in a day, another that nearly shut my operation down entirely!
I know how hard it can be to earn a side income...I also know firsthand, how easy selling sneakers is once you know what you're doing! One of the first shoes I sold made me $90...and I sold them within hours of acquiring them!
I've decided to condense my knowledge, compiled from hundreds of hours of research and over 2 years of first hand experience being a seasoned sneaker reseller.
After completing this course, you will know:
- A History of Sneakers, so you know what you're talking about when dealing with your customers!
- How to identify and anticipate valuable sneakers
- Differentiating between fake and authentic sneakers
- Techniques in acquiring such sneakers
- Business techniques for reselling sneakers effectively *These can be applied elsewhere!*
- How to make a side income and a potential primary income, selling sneakers!
- Someone with an entrepreneurial spirit
- Someone who is willing to actually learn and apply knowledge!
- Someone who wants to get the feel of buying and selling in a red hot market