How To Make Sushi With Sushi Express
- 1.5 hours on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- How to make delicious sushi in 60 minutes or less
- How to cook sushi rice to perfection every time
- Why sushi was originally created and where it came from
- The incredible health benefits of sushi and its main ingredients
- Why you should always add wasabi and ginger to your sushi and benefits of both
- How to easily avoid common risks that could send you to the hospital
- Which types of fish to avoid to reduce the risk of heavy metal & mercury buildup in your body
- Different types of fish, seafood, vegetables and other ingredients you didn't know about
- How to make delicious sauces to drizzle on your sushi or dip pieces in
- How to substitute white rice with more healthy bases and different types of sushi wrappings you can use
- How to make different types of sushi rolls, including classic styles, western styles, and experimental styles
- How to make california style rolls without the mess
- How to make and add Delicious complementary dishes to add to the side of your sushi meal
- What the best tools and equipment are that you need to make your sushi
- How to master holding and using chopsticks like a pro in 6 easy steps
- and much, much more...
- You'll need access to a kitchen (obviously!)
- You'll need a rice cooker or a regular cooking pot with a lid
- You'll need a rice spoon or regular spoon
- You'll need a sharp fish knife and serrated/non-serrated paring knives
- You'll need a sushi rolling mat
- You'll need plastic gloves, plastic wrap and a few clean kitchen towels
- You'll need a bowl, at least 4 large plates and chopsticks
- You'll need access to a grocery store or japanese/chinese store for some ingredients
- You'll need access to sushi grade fish if you choose to go RAW
- You'll need 1 to 2 cutting boards
Do you love sushi? Want to learn how to make sushi yourself and:
- Save $100’s or $1000’s per year & eat sushi more often?
- Treat your friends & family and get them begging for you to make more for them?
- Discover the possible risks of sushi that if you don’t learn how to easily avoid can send you straight to the hospital?
- Make delicious sushi rolls from a variety of classic, western and experimental types?
- and much, much more…
If you answered yes to any of these questions, this course is for you.
Hi, my name is Gabriel, and I’ve been making sushi for over 15 years and eating it since I was 3 years old. I’m very passionate in sharing this information with you so you can learn how to make your very own sushi in less than 60 minutes from rice bag to chopstick.
You’ll be able to look over my shoulder and up close while I show you step-by-step how to easily & quickly roll your own sushi.
This course is a comprehensive guide which also includes also a section on the history of sushi, health benefits, tools needed, and even side dishes that go well with your meal. It’s unlike other courses which just shows you how to make it. Yes, this is the full meal deal.
This course will pay for itself in no time, in savings, winning friends through their tummies, and best of all, being able to eat it any time you want, as much as you want!
Sign up now, and you could be making amazing sushi for your next meal!
- If you love to eat sushi and want more of it
- If you are interested in making your own sushi
- If you want to expand your cooking skills with a new cuisine
- If you want to impress your lover, partner, friends, or family with delicious food
- If you want to save money on expensive sushi restaurants or takeaway
- Sushi, especially raw fish is NOT recommended for young children, pregnant women, or if you are sick. Consult with your healthcare professional for advice.
Learn about the health benefits of sushi and the benefits of the various ingredients