How to make sugar craft faces
- 1.5 hours on-demand video
- 2 articles
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Create sugar craft faces
- develop your skills and confidence
- You should already have some basic cake decorating and sugar craft experience.
In this course we will be learning how to make sugar craft faces using modelling paste / gum paste. These are something that I get asked about a lot from people that like to decorate their cakes with figure toppers, or anyone else that has an interest in similar crafts, such as polymer clay sculptors. There are around 1 and a half hours footage to this course, with a lot of information packed in. Our learning will begin with an introduction which covers the materials and equipment you will need, then moves on to look at how to create a basic face from start to finish. Then we will be looking in detail at individual features and how you can give your faces more character. This course is perfect for all cake decorators; from those who want to learn a new skill or for those seeking to improve theirs. If you would like to learn how to make sugar craft faces, whilst improving your skills and confidence, then this course is the one for you.
- This course is appropriate for any one with an interest in cake decorating and sugar craft arts as well as polymer clay artists.