Self Publishing Made Easy: Amazon Kindle, CreateSpace & Lulu
What you'll learn
- In this course you will learn how to write a book or ebook, how to find a niche topic to write about, how to create your own professional looking book or ebook cover, how to create book titles that get more sales, and how to market your book to boost sales and exposure, and how to make money off of the back of your books
- By the end of the course, you will be able to write your own books and ebooks and know how to publish them using Lulu Publishing and Amazon CreateSpace's 'Print On Demand' services, and Amazon's 'Kindle Direct Publishing' service. Hopefully you will also have written and published a book or ebook which will be for sale to the public.
- Access to the internet and web browsers you can open if you are wanting to follow along in 'real-time' to what the course is covering (watching the course on a mobile device or small tablet may be difficult to switch from the course to websites or documents and back to the course)
- Microsoft Office Word 2010, Microsoft Office PowerPoint 2010 (Other programmes may be able to do the same processes as I will be demonstrating, including older and newer versions of Microsoft Office, but I am demonstrating on Microsoft Office 2010)
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office 2010 (Word and PowerPoint)
- Ideally you will have a PayPal account which will allow you to quickly and easily receive payments from sales made through Lulu.com
Take a few moments to think about what life would be like when you escape the rat race. What will you be doing? How will you be spending your time? What have you always dreamt of doing if only you had the time and financial freedom to do it?
This course is created by Dan Jones who has sold over 100,000 self-published books and had many number 1 Amazon bestsellers. He has written about autism, hypnosis, self-help and fiction and in this course he walks you through the process from unpublished author to published author and beyond.
This course teaches you how to write and publish books and ebooks. You will learn about Lulu Publishing's 'Print On Demand' service, Amazon's CreateSpace 'Print On Demand' service, and Amazon's 'Kindle Direct Publishing' service, so that you can generate an income that continues to get paid into your bank account or PayPal account long after you finished working on the books and ebooks that are continuing to work for you. You will get paid whether you are on a holiday, sleeping, enjoying your free time, or whatever else you choose to be doing.
You will learn:
- How to create your own professional looking book covers
- How to create book titles that get more sales
- How to find niche topics to write about to increase sales
- How to price your books and ebooks
- How to market your book to boost sales and exposure
- How to make money off of the back of your books
This course is made up of a series of video lectures which guide you through various stages of publishing. The course can be watched through in about 6 hours, but to do the course properly should take longer. To get the most from this course it is recommended that you write a book as you go through the various lectures, even if it is a short ebook. You can then use this book to follow along to the various stages you are guided through, so you can use the 'deciding what the write' stage to develop an idea for a book, and then the writing stages to write the book, and then follow the publishing stages to publish the book, and then at the end of the course you will have published a book or ebook and will hopefully be on track to begin to earn income straight from the end of the course.
The course is structured into a logical sequence, taking you from developing the initial ideas for what to write about, through content creation, to developing your print book and ebook and then marketing the book and making money off of the back of your book.
Why Take This Course?
So why should you take this course, compared to other courses available? With this course I share with you my process of coming up with ideas for books, through to publishing the books and making money from the books. I teach you exactly what you need to know, and teach you each stage. I don't say things like 'then create a cover' and expect you to figure out how you would create a cover, I tell you how you can create a cover. I take you through all of the stages showing you exactly what to do.
I share everything all in one place, I don't try to make money out of you by telling you to take my writing course about writing your manuscript, or take my cover creation course to create your cover. I teach it all here. You get everything you need and can apply it all straight away and be on the road to making money from self-publishing by the end of the course. You will only need to take this one course to know how to generate a passive income, to know how to give yourself more time to do what you would rather be spending your life doing, and to be making money whether you are working hard in front of a computer, lying back on a warm tropical beach, or trekking up a mountain. The money you make will be coming in whatever you are doing, and wherever you are in the World.
Imagine being able to live anywhere. With a residual, or passive income if you want to move, you don't have to worry about finding a new job, or taking time off work to move, you have income coming in the whole time. If you decide to spend six months living on a beach relaxing, you don't have to worry about needing to be earning money, with passive income work you have already done will be still paying you each month into your bank account or PayPal account, and that money will be waiting for you when you need it.
When you complete this course and publish your book or ebook I look forward to seeing the book or ebook you have created mentioned in your review of this course so that others can see what can be created, and I also enjoy checking out what people are writing and what books and ebooks I can recommend to others.
Who this course is for:
- This course is suitable for anyone from complete beginners to self-publishing, through to those with some experience
- It is helpful for students to be computer literate both with Microsoft Word, Microsoft PowerPoint and navigating the internet
- This course is ideal for those with something to share
- Also ideal for authors and writers of all kinds that want to give self-publishing a go
- This course is good for Life-Coaches, Therapists, Professionals, Business Professionals and other Experts that would love to make income from getting their knowledge into a book or ebook
- This course would benefit those that need extra income and perhaps have been out of work and want to try self-publishing
- This course is for anyone that has a story or stories inside them that they want to get out in to the World in book or ebook form
- Anyone that wants to achieve financial freedom or have more time to do more of what they would like with their life
Dan Jones has sold over 100,000 books, 500,000+ of his Self-Hypnosis Mp3's downloaded, over 4.5 million view of his videos and over twenty-five years experience with hypnosis, therapy and the healing arts. He has a wide range of popular Udemy courses and over 25,000 unique students from 161 countries.
Dan Jones is an autistic best selling self-published author and hypnotherapy and psychotherapy trainer. He is one of the UK's leading experts on Ericksonian Hypnotherapy. Described in the British media as 'Remarkable', with 'Expert Insight', and 'Personal Development Guru...the UK's Leading Personal Development Coach'.
Dan has over 25 years experience, he has carried out research into the effectiveness of using the Human Given's Counselling Approach to reducing youth crime and anti-social behaviour with a Youth Offending Service (this research has been published in the peer reviewed journal 'Human Givens'), and is a Trance-Formation Coach and founder of the Sussex Hypnotherapy Centre.
Dan Jones has held personal development and staff training courses within the local county council and district council on many topics including adult and child safeguarding, safety awareness, conflict resolution and breakaway techniques, and stress management. He has taught courses for young people with local youth projects, and held courses on parenting and managing challenging youth in various secondary schools and primary schools. He has taught staff in various children's homes topics like stress management, managing challenging behaviour and conflict resolution, and carried out clinical supervision with hypnotherapists and professionals working with individuals and families, as well as holding training courses in the UK and abroad for professional students on hypnosis, therapy and healing, and courses for 'self-help' or 'personal development' on well-being, mind-body healing, self-hypnosis, overcoming phobias, weight loss, and using dreams therapeutically, and courses on parenting and family work, including child/teen to parent domestic abuse, helping children to sleep, and managing children/teen's challenging behaviour, and effective parenting techniques, to family support workers, youth workers and social workers.
Dan has also worked on, and been consulted for TV Programmes like 'The Anatomy of Fear' and 'Big Brother' and has been interviewed by a variety of magazines, newspapers and radio programmes in the UK and abroad. Dan has also written over ten books on hypnosis, therapy and parenting including the number 1 Hypnotherapy Bestseller 'Advanced Ericksonian Hypnotherapy Scripts' and number 1 Psychology Biography Bestseller 'Look Into My Eyes'. Some of Dan's books have been published in more than one language. Dan has also created a wide range of free and 'paid for' hypnosis and therapy training and personal development products, and runs the UK's premier accredited Ericksonian Hypnotherapy Practitioner Level Diploma.