The Best Strategies To Make Passive Income in Crypto NOW!
What you'll learn
- Learn everything you need to know about yield farming on various blockchain and DeFi platforms
- Identify Yield Farms with great potential in order to make smart decisions and potentially huge gains
- Consistently build your short- and long-term retirement fund with our profit taking strategies
- Learn how to exploit DeFi products for high profitability and passive income
- Know which coins & platforms have potential for huge long-term profits!
- You should have a bank account and/or debit card to be able to buy Binance Coin and other Cryptocurrencies
- You should have access to the internet so that you can access the 'Wallet' and the 'Exchange'
- You can start with as little or as much money as you want!
- You should have an open mind and be prepared to be blown away by the concept of DeFi
Hi and welcome to this 'The Best Strategies To Make Passive Income in Crypto NOW!' course with us Top Things To Know.
Landing on our course page means you are in the right place at the right time. The continuous novel coronavirus outbreak in 2020-2022, the money printing, the rising inflation rates, the new all time high real estate global prices, and the "new" work from home environment are only some of the reasons why Wall Street and retail investors are hedging their money in Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies.
So is it late to join and make the first steps towards your early retirement and a better life? - NO! It is never too late to join at any time. The rise and development of the blockchain technology are yet to show their full potential and effects on everything around us!
Yield farming is a cryptocurrency investment strategy that holds out the hope of bigger returns than most conventional investments are offering these days.
Yield farming is the practice of staking or lending crypto assets in order to generate high returns or rewards in the form of additional cryptocurrency. This innovative yet risky and volatile application of decentralized finance (DeFi) has skyrocketed in popularity recently thanks to further innovations like liquidity mining. Yield farming is currently the biggest growth driver of the still-nascent DeFi sector, helping it to balloon from a market cap of $500 million to $10 billion in 2020.
Yield farmers, and most protocols and platforms, calculate the estimated returns in terms of annual percentage yield (APY). APY is the rate of return gained over the course of a year on a specific investment. Compounding interest, which is computed on a regular basis and applied to the amount, is factored into the APY.
The Risks of Staking
Staking can be a complicated idea or a simple one depending on how many levels of understanding you want to unlock. For a lot of traders and investors, knowing that staking is a way of earning rewards for holding certain cryptocurrencies is the key takeaway. But even if you’re just looking to earn some staking rewards, it’s useful to understand at least a little bit about how and why it works the way it does.
Staking often requires a lockup or “vesting” period, where your crypto can’t be transferred for a certain period of time. This can be a drawback, as you won’t be able to trade staked tokens during this period even if prices shift. Before staking, it is important to research the specific staking requirements and rules for each project you are looking to get involved with.
So you are about to join something that will change our whole generation and understanding of finance, banking, internet, decentralization, anonymity and more!
Are you ready to start your journey today and never look back again!
DISCLAIMER: The content of our course and lectures is intended FOR GENERAL INFORMATION PURPOSES not financial advice. The information contained herein is for educational informational purposes only. Nothing herein shall be construed to be financial, legal or tax advice. The content of this course is solely the opinions of the speaker who is not a licensed financial advisor or registered investment advisor. Purchasing cryptocurrencies poses considerable risk of loss. The speaker does not guarantee any particular outcome. Past performance does not indicate future results.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to learn how to invest in DeFi coins/tokens/platforms and doesn't know where to start
- Anyone looking for strategies to identify the hottest DeFi projects available
- Anyone who wants to learn investment strategies that keep money coming in daily while certain coins take time to mature
- Anyone who does not understand Yield Farming & Staking and wants to learn how it works, simply!
Our cryptocurrency, DeFi(decentralized finance), Yield Farming, NFTs(non-fungible tokens), play-to-earn games, and the metaverse courses will help you get started with cryptocurrencies even if you have little to 0 knowledge. We will teach you how to buy, store, invest, and spend cryptocurrencies with ease.
Our courses will also help you make smarter choices and choose from the best cryptocurrency trading strategies in order to maximize ROI during both bull and bear markets!