How to Make More Money Teaching English
- You should be an English Language Teacher
You've got the English teaching skills, the experience and the dedication. So how can you command the rate that you're worth? In a crowded marketplace, most language teachers sell themselves short by offering free lessons or racing to the bottom of the wage range. I'll teach you how to do the opposite. We're going up, up, up baby!
In this course you'll learn my step-by-step process to earn the top rate in your market. We'll go over:
- How to create more value for your students and get paid accordingly, with little extra effort on your part
- How to create bonuses you can charge for, and then automate
- How to perfectly assess your students' language learning goals and needs to create an individual syllabus automatically
- Why perceived value is just as important as real value, and how to increase both in your services
- How to create a system that helps you manage a real, sustainable teaching business
- How to get profitable by eliminating most of that unpaid teacher work!
- EFL / ESL / ELL Teachers who want to earn more money by teaching private students in person and online
- Rethink your offering13:25
- New Student Intake06:23
- The Placement Test09:49
- Sending the Forms01:42
- Creating the Syllabus07:51
- The Contract & Offer09:56
- Automating your schedule06:29
- Adding Bonuses (and how to Flip!)03:59
- How to Add Video03:25
- Adding Google "Quizzes"02:43
- Adding Flashcards03:51
- Adding Audio02:52
- BONUS LECTURE: The System that makes it all work04:43
I'm Jen, English as a Foreign Language teacher, founder of VuLingo English, course creator and fur-baby mama.
In a previous life, I helped trial lawyers organize multi-million dollar lawsuits. (You think your files are a mess!) I also worked as a courtroom graphics specialist, breaking down gnarly concepts into digestible graphics for judges and juries.