Solopreneur Marketing: Pricing Strategies & Tactics
- 1.5 hours on-demand video
- 4 articles
- 4 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Choose the right pricing strategy for their offerings
- Generate short and long-term profits with specific proven, pricing tactics.
- Benefit from quirks in consumer psychology to make more money
- Know when and why to use one tactic or strategy over another
- Some things will be a little easier to understand if you've had an economics or psychology class somewhere along the way, but I make it all very accessible and I'm happy to answer any questions that come up so don't worry if you don't have that background!
Are you ready for an amazing year! Charge what you're worth.
Have you wondered if you're charging enough for your services? or too much?
Have you been curious about why some prices ended in a 9 or a 7?
Do you want to take the mystery out of your pricing strategies and tactics so you can test and update your pricing effectively? This is the course for you!
Over 800 students! Join this growing community of solopreneurs!
I bring a combination of academic research and the hands-on experience of working with hundreds of small business owners to teach you how you can learn it, do it and profit! in your business.
About this course:
- Full, free lifetime access
- All future extra lectures and upgrades are always included for free
- Unconditional Udemy 30 day money-back guarantee - that's my personal promise of your success!
- Worksheets and checklists so you can easily and quickly implement this approach for YOUR business.
- To choose the right pricing strategies for your small business so you make more money.
- To implement the right pricing tactics with an understanding of not just what, but also why.
- Benefit from the odd irrational quirks consumers have so that you can provide great value at a price that you both want!
I’ve worked with hundreds of small business owners and solopreneurs over the past 15 years. Plus I’ve taught MBA students similar material for even longer. This info is up to date with key learnings and customized for the small business owner who wants to know some of the why and what but really wants to know how to learn it, do it and profit!
“I was just telling a friend how Lisa has helped me to more than double my income in 9 months and I felt that I should let the whole world know. I am a self employed acupuncturist and prior to working with Lisa I was spinning my tail doing lots of stuff at once then getting tired and not doing anything for several months. I was feeling like my business was never going to grow. Lisa helped me to get clear about my business message, helped me to come up with strategic methods and timelines for reaching people, was a great sounding board for working out ideas and helping me to discern which marketing activities would NOT be worthwhile for me, my brand and my style. I cannot recommend her enough.”
~ Marie B, 5 Star Review posted on Yelp
Click the "take this course" button, top right, ... don’t waste time or money, get started now!
- Small business owners and solopreneurs who want to understand some pricing theory (not too much I promise!) and know when and how to use specific pricing tactics to make more money.
In this lecture, you'll get an overview of the course along with some examples of the types of businesses that will find this information useful.
A small increase in your top line can mean a big increase in your bottom line.
The big picture including concepts of 'willingness to pay' and the impact of deman.
One of the many quirks of human decision-making. We pay more attention to proportional differences than to the absolute values of things in certain situations. Learn how to use this info in your business.
Use this worksheet to develop your own tactics for leveraging the proportional, reference and price point information.