How To Make Money While Traveling
What you'll learn
- How to earn an income while traveling the globe
- How to evaluate your skills to get location-independent work
- How to understand and search for work opportunities as a digital nomad
- How to choose the right industry and career based on your experience, skills and goals
- How to generate passive income
- How to be productive while being mobile
- How to save money and build community while traveling
- How to adopt a minimalist lifestyle and position yourself for online success
Aching for the freedom to leave your desk and explore the world? Now you can.
Working and traveling don’t have to be mutually exclusive—if you’re smart about it. Learn from two seasoned digital nomads how to earn an income while traveling the globe. From social media strategy to generating passive income, this course will prepare you to thrive in a location-independent career while enjoying the world.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone interested in getting started as a digital nomad right away
- Anyone interested in learning about the ideal jobs and industries for remote work
- Anyone interested in evaluating their skills for remote job opportunities
- Anyone interested in learning the best ways to build active and passive income
- Anyone interested in tips and tools for building community, productivity and wealth on the road
Phil Pallen is a London-based brand strategist whose branding insights have been featured in media outlets around the world, including CNN, Access Hollywood, Entertainment Tonight, and The Daily Mail, to name a few.
Phil has worked with hundreds of brands across all industries, including some of America's biggest names, a Shark on Shark Tank, a Nobel Peace Prize winner, politicians, and more. He frequently speaks at conferences in cities all over the world, including Tokyo, Dubai, Auckland, Helsinki, Los Angeles, and many others.
A former TV news reporter, Andrea Valeria took a risk and transitioned her side hustle into her dream job of full-time travel vlogging and living as a digital nomad.
With her passion for digital media and seeing others reach their creative and professional goals, Andrea offers the motivation and knowledge you need to do just that.
On her book 'So You Want to Vlog?,' she shares the vlogging tricks that took her years of trial and error to perfect.
Andrea's vlogs help you push past the fears and doubts of working remotely, and she was featured on Forbes in the article "How These 6 Millennials Travel The World For A Living."