Sell Video as Stock Footage - Beginners Guide
- You need to have any type of camera to shoot video.
- You need a computer and editing software to cut your clips.
- You need access to the internet to upload your footage.
The world is demanding more and more video content. Companies are turning to stock footage sites to get the shots they need to produce their videos. Your camera is a tool and you should put it to work to build additional income off of what you love to do.
In This Training You Will Receive….
My complete Method to sell your Footage
- Stock Footage Basics: I take you through all the things you need to know to start selling stock footage.
- Shooting & Editing For Stock: You'll learn what is sellable and what you should be shooting.
- Getting it Sold: We take you through all the steps and how to edit and get your footage online.
Who this course is for:
- Videos Creators at any level
- 02:10Welcome to the Course - Start Here
- 01:428 Reasons You Should Be Selling Stock Right Now
Hey I'm Jeven Dovey and run a production company with my wife. Together we shoot for clients in Los Angeles while traveling the world looking for interesting stories to capture. I started a YouTube channel out of my love of filmmaking and it has given me a place to create the content that I want to create.
I want to share my experiences and knowledge of being an adventure filmmaker with you. My courses are centered around everything I've learned from years of filmmaking from both on large scale productions and as an online creator.