Sell Ebooks on Amazon Kindle and Global Retailers
What you'll learn
- Self publish ebooks professionally and effectively
- Format ebooks from Microsoft Word Documents
- Create Table of Contents, active hyperlinks and useful features within ebooks
- Convert MS Word to EPUB using Calibre
- Make great ebook covers while saving money
- Upload and sell at Amazon
- Upload and sell through distributors (Smashwords and Draft2Digital)
- Upload and sell at major retailers (Apple, Google Play, Barnes & Noble, Kobo)
- Sell ebooks with PayPal and system that runs on autopilot
- Sell ebooks with shopping cart application from their website or blog
- Market wisely using social media
- Use websites and blogs to sell ebooks
- Create a complete author platform and use Amazon Author Central
- Use PR (Public Relations) for marketing
- Get more reviews
- Make money from sales
The all-encompassing, most comprehensive self-publishing course you will find! Get readers around the world and sell ebooks from:
Apple iBooks Store
Barnes & Noble
Oyster and many more!
Everything you need to format documents, convert to ePub, make covers, upload and sell at retailers, and for marketing.
Save time and money while getting your ebook to readers in every nation.
Instructed by Jason Matthews, bestselling author of 7 books and self-publishing expert. The manual and video lessons explain it with real-time instruction. The lessons include:
the PDF guide book that goes with the video
formatting for all major retailers
converting to other formats (ePub, HTML mobi, PDF)
selling at Amazon, Apple, Google Play, Barnes & Noble, Smashwords, Kobo and more
making free blogs and websites
PayPal sales with an automated system - Shopping cart sales
social media (Facebook, Google Plus, Twitter, YouTube)
public relations (PR)
getting reviews and more
Accomplish publishing goals fast. Simple enough for beginners and great for experts who could use extra guidance.
Get started today and reach more readers soon.
(If any students want one on one consultation with me, I can be reached through Superpeer with user name /JasonMatthews)
Who this course is for:
Jason Matthews is the author of multiple titles, both fiction and nonfiction. His books have been translated into 8 languages and his self-publishing lessons have been viewed by students in 123 countries.
Jason works with writers around the world and teaches many courses on self-publishing topics (listed below).
He lives in California. He's a skier, soccer player, beach lounger and loves a game of chess or scrabble. He can be contacted through his websites and social media links.