Learn How to make Hybrid Orchestral Music
What you'll learn
- The Fundamentals of Hybrid Orchestral Music
- The Sounds of Hybrid Orchestral Music
- The Sound Design of Hybrid Orchestral Music
- Insights from Practical Examples of Hybrid Orchestral Music
- You need a DAW (Music Production Software)
- You need to have sounds & plugins for Hybrid Orchestral Music
- You should already have some music composition experience
Today your new learning journey will begin! You will learn how to create the hybrid orchestral style of music that has become hugely popular in modern movie, TV and game soundtracks. A mix of synthesizers, sound design and orchestral/acoustic instruments.
A blend of the classic beauty of the orchestra, and cutting edge modern sound design. Famous soundtracks in this hybrid orchestral style of music are many of Hans Zimmer's modern scores, but of course many other composers have adopted this style.
In this course you will learn:
The Fundamentals of Hybrid Orchestral Music
The Sounds of Hybrid Orchestral Music
The Synths & Sound Design of Hybrid Orchestral Music
The Guidelines of Hybrid Orchestral Music
You will learn all the essential ingredients of how to make hybrid orchestral music, but also great tips, tricks and guidelines on instrumentation, sound design, synthesizers, layering, arrangement, composition, production, mixing and much more. And I will share my favorite insights and secrets of this style of music so that you can start composing and producing hybrid orchestral tracks right away after you have taken this course.
So are you ready to learn how to make hybrid orchestral music like Hans Zimmer and many other famous modern composers? Then let’s get started, right now!
Who this course is for:
- Music Composers
- Music Producers
Hey Friends! =)
- My name is Mike, and I am a Professional Music Composer and Sound Designer from Sweden, with experience of Making Music since 1998.
I have run my own Media Production Business since 2004, which means Music/Sound/Video/Graphic Production. I also have a True Passion to teach, share and inspire creative people like you to master your creative skills, develop a successful strategy, and create your amazing future.
I believe that learning should be fun, and I love to bring my personality into my teaching style. I also try to make my courses dynamic, to be more interesting to you. So I mix it up by changing lecture forms etc.