- Complete Gothic Calligraphy Beginner's course
- Pilot Parallel Pen 3,8 or 6;
- Adobe Photoshop or similar
- Topaz Adjust (optional)
How to make Gothic Calligraffiti Artwork? (Русские Субтитры)
- Random Calligraphy Approach
- Digital Editing in Photoshop
.PSD file / .abr Photoshop Brushes included.
In this course you’ll learn:
- How to make calligraphy without composition?
- How to make colorfull gradients?
- How to use Photoshop masks and brushes?
- What work’s doesn’t worth to edit at all?
- How Not to ruin your artwork with effects?
- How to make your art look rich and top notch?
• Pilot Parallel Pen (3,8 or 6mm)
• Topaz Adjust (optional)
Who this course is for:
- Calligraphy Intermediates
- Calligraffiti Enthusiasts
- Digital Lettering Artists
My name is Konstantin, I specialise on Modern Gothic Calligraphy & Lettering.
In my classes you'll be able to expand your knowledge on this subject, from
Beginners tips, project showcases for Intermediate level student's to in-depth researches for Artists with Advanced knowledge and skill.
Most interesting and high-priced classes were developed in course of 3 years of studying and researching this theme.
Insights that I'll share with you - have a great potential to reframe, expand and gear up your Game to more Conscious, Deep and Professional level from which you'll be able to produce original, sophisticated and more satisfying results.